𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"What does she wear?" I tilted my head.

"You don't want to know. At some point, she literally came to work in some really small shorts and a completely see-through black top. I could literally see it all, and her bra was not so decent." My Dad rubbed his face slowly as I muffled another laugh.

"Oh wow, she really wants you. Does she know Mom exists or what?"

"She does, but she disregards it because of some divorce rumors in the company. Joanne thinks she's not real so, I plan on bringing your mother soon. I decided not to tell her anything about my life," I laughed even louder at his remark.

"I feel sorry for you. At such an older age people are still running after you," I sighed heavily.

"Unfortunately. It's crazy out there." He looked horrified.

"Aaw Dad, what do you say I treat you to your favorite coffee just before my work shift?" I patted his hand gently.

"That would be nice," he exhaled happily, "are you sure you want to keep working? I don't like this, I don't like you being someone else's employee when you have a rich dad."

He was very sensitive about us working and my mom had her own famous Photography Company because my Dad had given her the idea.

He had preferred she be a stay-at-home mom, but she quickly got bored of it and started on her own self-employed project and it was sweet that he had helped and supported her throughout.

"Not this again," I groaned with my face in my hands.

"I made a promise to myself that I'd never ever let you live a difficult life, I don't want that for you. I also don't want you to work, you're my baby. You deserve to stay at home and get fat." I gasped at his statement.

"Get fat? Really Dad?" I gave him a look of disbelief.

"Yes. I'm serious about it Alora. I can let you work for another two months then you've got to quit." I gasped yet again.

"Okay wait Daddy, can we make it three months at least? I love the free ice-cream and the skills I'm learning there," I begged him with my hands clasped together.

"Fine. Three months it is, I'll talk to your manager about it." He smiled widely. "Now, shall we go for that coffee?"

~

"That was so refreshing." I sighed to myself as I put some panties on in my bathroom after showering for almost an hour. Okay, maybe I was exaggerating.

I had spent four good hours at my shift, serving five tables and it was very exhausting. Taylor had come by to have a chat with me.

Surprisingly, we had had a very good talk and she was totally cool with my decision but she mentioned that she was still fully interested in me.

The only person I hadn't resolved any issues with was Drake, and I had done an excellent job of avoiding him and ignoring his texts and calls.

I didn't bother with a bra or any clothes as I thought about my freshly washed, cool bedsheets that awaited me.

I walked into my bedroom and turned off the lights, putting a cool blue colour for my neon lights and turning my AC to a lower degree because it was quite a hot night.

I slipped into my sheets and sighed happily upon feeling the cool fabric against my body. I inhaled deeply before adjusting my pillow and closing my eyes slowly. I had drifted to sleep in no time at all.

I was in the midst of dreaming when I was broken out of my sleep, feeling something move on my body. I was in too deep to wake up, I was too lazy to open my mouth to question or scream.

I finally gathered the strength to open my eyes and my face morphed into shock as I noticed Kylen's silhouette in the dim blue lights. He was shirtless, watching me sleep while stroking my shoulder.

"Ky," I whispered in shock as I gripped the sheets against my bare chest. I hadn't thought about it. Stupid me. I hadn't realized that it was Friday and that he was going to sleep in my room with me until Saturday morning.

"Aloe, you look so beautiful." His voice was deep and sexy, causing a small chill to run down my spine.

"I forgot, oh my word I—"

"Shh, I don't mind baby. I prefer you this way," he murmured before kissing my shoulder.

My heart was pulsating and I could feel the anxiety seep into me. His eyes were slightly darkened; it didn't take rocket science to know that he was turned on. He was in the mood.

"Ky, I have to go and put a t-shirt on-" I whispered but he gripped my arm.

"Nah baby. I locked the door, besides, I won't let you, come on. I wouldn't force you into it without your consent and you know that. I love you too much Aloe," his voice was low as some heat creeped onto my cheeks.

"Promise?" I looked at him solemnly.

"I promise Aloe." He stroked my cheek with his thumb and after some internal contemplation, I finally nodded.

I murmured a goodnight to him before turning to my side and I couldn't really protest when he put his arm around my waist like he always did and pulled me closer to his body.

My heart hammered against my chest as he drew small, lazy shapes on my thigh. The warmth of his bare body on mine was satisfying and I felt safe and protected.

My breath hitched slightly when his hand slowly moved up my side and slipped under the strap of my panties before resting on my hip, his finger lightly brushing over the outline of my vagina.

"Um, Ky?" I whispered as he hummed deeply.

"The way you're touching me," my voice was merely a squeak.

"Do you like it, baby? Hmm?" He spoke lowly whilst kissing my neck gently.

"I do," I was shocked at my own response as his fingers trailed up my flat stomach, and tracing the bottom of my left breast.

"Should I continue? Tell me baby," His tone was seductive and deep, a tone that I had never witnessed, one that made my knees weak. One that made me wet in a minute. This was so wrong.

"Kylen-"

"Yes? Just say the word baby," his large hand resting on my stomach. My voice was caught in my throat as I contemplated wisely.

Our friendship would never be the same if we went further, on the other hand, I suddenly wanted him and my desire for him had gotten stronger as he touched me and spoke to me. Oh gosh, what an absolute mess you're in Alora.