I kissed Jennifer deeply and she kisses back the same way but slipped her tongue in.

God this woman... so... sexy...

I swirled my tongue with hers as our tongues danced with passion.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing and thrusting, Jenn and I pulled away from each other's faces and looked into each other's eyes.

"Baby I'm so close..." I said in a raspy tone as I looked down at her and continued to thrust, softly pressing on her lower stomach. She moaned loudly as we both came together. I groaned and hovered over her again as I leaned in and sucked on her nipples roughly as I continued to thrust slow and deep in her. I nibbled on her nips softly then began to tug on them. She moaned as she watched and played with my hair.

I caressed her breasts as I licked both of her nipples them swirled my tongue around them roughly as I reached down and rubbed her clit in a gentle circular motion. Jenn gripped my hair and pushed my face into her breasts as she wanted me to continue. I sucked on her nipples again and sucked on them roughly this time as I rubbed her clit faster.

"Baby pleeeaasseee..." Jenn begged and moaned for more of my touch as I slowly pulled away.

She flipped onto her back and stuck her ass out, waving it at me and shaking her ass. She looked back at me as she reached under herself and spread her folds apart.

"Papi... please..." She whimpered. I stroked my cock as I watched her beg for me.

"What is it that you want princess...?" I smirked,  slapping her ass hard, leaving another hand print. She whimpered again and but her lip softly.

I got on the bed and kneeled down behind her, rubbing her lower back and admiring her hour glass figure. I looked at her ass and smacked it again watching her ass jiggle like jello. I smacked it a few more times before inserting my tip in her throbbing dripping wet pussy again. I continued to smack her ass as I gripped her hips and placed my thumbs on the dimples of her lower back. Without any warning, I thrusted hard but slow, doing single slow but hard strokes. Jennifer's body jolted with each thrust. She gripped the pillow as she moaned loudly and enjoyed how rough I was being with her. I continued to do slow strokes before I picked up the pace and started to pump in and out of her roughly. Jenn gripped the bed sheets, as she gripped them you could see every back muscle she had.. it was so damn sexy... I smirked as I admired her back and heard her screams.

"Dame mas papi.. mas duro!" She begged and moaned loudly.

Fuck... when she speaks Spanish... it turns me on even more...

I started to pound her pussy harder than ever as I reached in and grabbed her hair and pulled it as I kept pounding. Jenn screamed my name as my balls slapped against her pussy with each thrust. She reached down under herself and rubbed her clit roughly.

After a few minutes I came and Jenn was still begging for more.

She pulled away immediately and squirted all over my cock and the bed. Her legs were shaking as she tried to lay down. I chuckled softly and watched her in admiration...

She laid on her stomach and was breathing just as heavy as I was. "Oh my god..." Jenn said softly and bit her lip. I laid beside her and pulled her close.

"That was the best sex I've ever had..." I said softly and kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Me too..." Jenn said softly.

I got up and grabbed some fresh bed sheets. I helped Jenn out of bed but she wasn't able to stand, her legs were so weak. She blushed and got all flustered as I set her on the chair. "Don't be embarrassed princess.. it's okay." I said as I kissed her on the lips and changed the bed sheets quickly so we wouldn't have to sleep on wet sheets. I changed the mattress protector as well.

After I was finished, I picked her up and set her on the bed then grabbed her one of my shirts and come back and put it on her. I put my boxers on them laid beside her as she watched me. I then took her makeup off with a makeup wipe but was very gentle when wiping her face.

"You know.. this is the first time a man has cared for me like this after sex..." Jenn whispered as she had her eyes closed.

"Well... how a man treats you after sex is how he feels about you." I said softly as I finished wiping off her makeup.

Jenn smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back then admired her natural beauty.

"What...?" She whispered.

"Nothing... you're just so beautiful and gorgeous... you're beautiful with or without makeup.. I could just stare at you all day." I said softly and placed a kiss on her forehead. She blushed and snuggled into me and immediately fell asleep.

I'd say this might went pretty good....

To be continued....