"Really? Well if you want lunch with me, sure-" he pulled his phone away from his ear as a loud screeching sound was heard on the other end of the line.

"Okay. Listen, I need a small favour from you sweetheart. You know my friend Alora right, yeah, she thinks you're really nice and I was wondering if you wanted to help her out with something small." His voice was starting to sound more and more manipulative with each passing minute.

"Of course, she accidentally missed today's test. I was wondering if you could put in a word with your teacher so that she can write hers?" He sent me a wink.

"Oh, I knew you wouldn't let me down, sweetheart. I'll see you later today," he bit his lip and rolled his eyes the moment he cut the call.

"You owe me a fucking solid," he tapped his finger against the surface.

"I know I do, I love you Ky!" I stood up amd ran to hug him tightly.

He always got me what I wanted and made sure that my happiness came first over everything else. I felt bad sometimes for putting him through that but it made me feel better whenever I made sacrifices for him too.

"I love you more, now go and ace that test. I believe in you," he held my waist as I grinned widely.

"Thank you Ky, I'll see you later. Good luck with your lunch date," I gave him a kiss on the cheek as Agnes called me.

"Yeah, I'll need it." He grimaced when I ruffled his hair gently.

"I love you Ky," I told him once more.

"I love you Aloe, now go before things go South." He shooed me away and I couldn't help but laugh.

He really was my best friend, I thought as I headed to my Maths classroom, where my teacher was already waiting with my paper.

*

I sighed as I wiped my apron vigorously after my shift. A man had accidentally spilled his scalding hot coffee on me. An old woman had yelled at me for putting pink sprinkles on her cupcake instead of white ones.

A kid had decided that it'd be a good day to smudge their pumpkin puree all over my skirt and tug my hair like a maniac. I was beyond pissed at everything but I had to smile through the pain as usual. The customer was always right after all.

"Gorgeous, woah. You look... um," I turned to face Taylor, who looked frightened by my serious expression.

"I know, I look a mess. I smell horrible, I look super ugly—"

"Don't dare say that, you will never be ugly in my eyes. Listen, I'll give you time to freshen up, I'll be waiting at Table One." She winked at me before walking over to the table by the window.

I smiled to myself before disappearing into the changing rooms. I normally waited until I got home to shower but this time I had to do it anyways. It was a clean, modern and cute shower stall so I wasn't that bothered.

After taking a quick bath, I got dressed in some fresh extra clothes that I always packed into my bag for emergencies like this.

It was a simple jean dress and a matching jean jacket then I slipped on my usual sneakers. I tied my hair into a presentable bun then applied a simple lip gloss.

I put my dirty uniform in a plastic bag before shoving it into my bag and walking out of the changing rooms. I took my ice-cream then headed over to where Taylor was settled, having her own chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice-cream.

"You look much more happier," she grinned when I made myself comfortable on the empty chair.

I noticed that she was casually dressed in some jeans and a long sleeved black top. Her short hair was trimmed to perfection and I could faintly see some platinum highlights at the top. In overall, she looked really good.

"Yeah thanks, I was having a bad day at work. Nothing deep though," I sighed while waving at the girl who was going to be taking over my shift.

"I understand, but I'm here to cheer you up and make your day better." She took my small hand before kissing it gently.

"Thanks Taylor. Do you want to have something? I can pay-" she stopped me mid-way by squeezing my hand.

"You are out of your mind if you think you're paying. It's my treat after all, so don't tell me shit about paying or splitting costs too." She gave me a stern look and I eventually nodded.

We ordered some chicken burgers and fries then spent majority of the time laughing. Actually, I was the one laughing the most while Taylor told me so many hilarious stories and jokes.

My mood had evidently improved, I thought as I finally stopped talking and tilted my head at Taylor, who hadn't stopped staring at me since the lunch started.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I smiled before taking a spoonful of my remaining ice-cream.

"Because you're so beautiful, I just can't stop admiring you." Taylor bit her lip gently as I blushed and avoided her gaze.

"Thank you, I get those a lot." My voice was almost a whisper.

"I could tell you about how mesmerising you are every minute of the day if I could," her dark eyes danced with mischief as a laugh escaped my lips.

"Aw, that's really sweet." I waved my hand dismissively, "I hate to think about this but it looks like it's getting a little late. I have to be heading home soon."

"You have curfew?" She raised a brow.

"No. I just have homework that I want to complete and I really need to sleep, I'm absolutely exhausted." I yawned quietly before meeting her intense gaze.

"Oh, that's fine. Let's go," we both stood up from the table. I got Kylen his favorite Oreo ice-cream while Taylor sorted the bill then we left the café.

"So, when can I see you again? I don't have lessons for the next two days," she spoke as we stopped by my Porsche.

If people in the café realised that as an employee, I had such a luxurious car, they'd probably slap me and tell me to go back home.

"Unfortunately, I have a full schedule in the upcoming days. Are you going to Amelia's sleepover?" I questioned as Taylor smirked.

"Obviously. I guessed that she was going to invite you, how could she not?" Taylor stared down at me with a smile. She was really tall. Or maybe I was just too short. It felt like I was the only short one nowadays.

"Yeah. I guess I'll see you there," I shrugged and watched her nod in contemplation.

"It works. I'll be patiently waiting," I laughed at her statement then slowly stopped as she fixed her gaze on me once again, "I have a small question for you Alora."

"Oh yeah? Shoot," I shifted my weight to my other leg.

"You don't really have to say yes if you don't want to, but, I was wondering if I could, kiss you?" I felt my heart pulsate upon hearing her statement.

"I don't know Taylor, I'm just so confused about what I want-"

"You don't have to think about it, I'm willing to wait until you've made your mind up, but it would make me really happy if I got to kiss you one more time." Her arm caged me as I bit my lip nervously.

She looked so hopeful, so masculine, I didn't carefully think over my decision and just responded.

"You can kiss me," I whispered and she didn't waste time in pushing me against the car and capturing my lips onto hers.
______________________________
*𝘏𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘩*
𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 💀
𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥♡