He moved his hands down to cup my ass and pushed me forward on his permanent bulge. "Hey! Keep it pg rated." He smiled against my mouth and added tongue just to piss her off. My eyes fluttered close as I widened my mouth, my tongue rolling with his as our mouths moved in sync.

"I want you, like now." I nodded my head too breathless to talk as he removed us from the car door, heading toward the front door.

"Hey, don't do anything I wouldn't do and remember to use protection." She yelled behind us as we walked in and Sebastian shot her the middle finger. "Real mature dickh...." He closed the door before she could finish her sentence and head toward the bed, dumping me on it.

I sat up a bit and took his shirt off, tossing it aside. He did the same with mine and leaned me down with his hand, covering my mouth with his. I sneaked my hands between us and unfastened his jeans, pulling it down and the rest of the way with my feet. My skirt rose up and his bulge was pressed against my tong clad pussy.

He arched his hips back and forth, my tong clad pussy soaking at the warmth of our sexes brushing together. I cupped his ass and pressed him down to put more pressure on my clit. I felt the warmth coming and parted my lips to let out a moan, our breathing coming out short and panting.

"I'm...." I cried out with my nails dug in his flesh and my head in the crock of his neck. The heavenly feeling came down and my chest heaved up and down, my mouth leaving breathless gasps. He removed my skirt and pulled my thong aside, his tongue parting my slit to lick my pussy up and down slowly.

The sloppy sounds his tongue was making were driving me mad, I couldn't stop shoving my pussy in his face shamelessly. It wasn't something he didn't see before and I was more than happy for him to eat me out.

"Wow!" I jolted from the bed when his tongue swirled around my clit with a squeal of surprise and gripped at the sheets, the warmth feeling returning again but this time more unbearable. I pried my pussy out of his face but he grabbed my thighs, gripping hard so I couldn't move an inch.

Hot tears were running down my face as I swallow down hard, my lips parted. I twisted the pillows and gripped the corner hard between my teeth to suppress my cries, the pee feeling intensifying in a whole other level.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb furiously and fucked me with his tongue. I felt something spurted out of me as Sebastian lapped on my pussy hungrily, slurping and licking. He removed my thong and took off his boxers, spreading my legs to push himself in.

The fact that I was wet made it more pleasurable and enjoyable for me. "Ready?" I've never been so ready in my entire life.

The weekend past by in a blur and soon enough it was Monday, another day of school. I groaned as I rolled over, turning my alarm off and swung my legs off the bed. I put my hand on my heart and squeeze it tightly when I felt a knowing pain I thought I would never feel again. I breathed through it and straightened myself with a shaky breath.

I composed myself and head to the bathroom, taking my clothes off to step into the shower. I took a longer shower than normal to calm myself and with a deep sigh I closed the handle, stepping out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked toward the sink, brushing my teeth. I washed my mouth and splashed some water on my face, looking up to stare at my pale face in the mirror. Not again. I pressed my lips together and blinked my glossy eyes, wiping my face as teardrops started to fall down my cheeks.

"Honey, are you in there? You're going to be late for school." My mother's voice shouted from outside my room before the door was opened and I composed myself, plastering a fake smile on my face. "Honey, why aren't you ready yet?"

"Sorry mom, I got caught up in the shower." I answered her as I walked past her, heading to my drawers to put my underwear on. She walked to my closet and pulled out my school uniform, setting it on the bed. "Thanks mom." I put my uniform on and sat on the bed to out my boots on, tying my boots.

"Are you okay? You look tired." The bed sunk next to me and my mother ran a hand on my back, cocking her head to stare at me.

"I'm fine, just didn't get enough sleep." I stood up and walked to my vanity, sitting on my puffy chair to brush my hair and makeup my face.

"If you say so." She sighed and stood up from the bed, brushing herself up. "I'll make you something to eat and I don't want a no for an answer." She said strictly before heading out of my room. I sighed in relief when she got out and put my elbows on the table, leaning my head down on my hands. God, just let me pass through this day without getting sick.

"Good morning family." I chirpily said as I skipped down the stairs and kissed my father on his cheek. "You need to shave." I wined as I brushed my fingers on my stinging cheek.

"Your mother say I look hotter with stubble." He wiggled his eyebrows and I made a disgusting face. "Don't be jealous, your boyfriend has stubble too."

"It's different!" I argued back and he rolled his eyes at me, my father rolled his eyes at me. "Besides, he looks hotter than you." I picked an apple from the counter basket and took a bite, moaning in delight as the sour flavor hit my tongue. "Hey!" I scowled at my mother who took the apple away from me.

"You need to eat real food now sit!" She demanded me serious and I groaned out, pulling the chair back to sit on the table next to Maxim. "What are you laughing at idiot?"

"Hey! I'm not an idiot." He argued back with food in his mouth, ugh this brother of mine. My father tossed us a look and I picked my fork to start eating my breakfast.

"I'm done, see you guys at school." My brother Maximilian pushed the chair and stood up, wiping his mouth with a napkin and toss it on the plate.

"I'm done too." Maxim wiped his mouth with a napkin and stood up, pushing the chair back on the table and walked out with Maximilian.

"Don't even think about following them." My mother scowled at me when I started to push my chair from the table. "Finish eating."

I groaned loudly and pulled my chair back, digging in. "Done, happy?" I tossed my napkin on the table and stood up, pushing the chair back with my leg and head out of the kitchen. "What are you doing in my bag?" I leaned on one leg and crossed my arms, tapping my foot as I stared at Maxim who grinned cheekily at me.

"Where's the key of the Audi?" I smirked at him and pulled the key out of my bra. "Ew, did you really hide it in there?" My brother groaned and stalked toward the front door while I laughed at him.

I grabbed my handbag and followed behind him, closing the door as I headed out. "I can give you a ride if you want?" He shook his head repeatedly with a gulp and I smiled mischievously.

"I'll take the Ferrari." My mouth dropped when he said that, my father doesn't let anyone drive his Ferrari. "Have a nice ride sister." This time he was the one who smiled mischievously at me. "Close your mouth or you'll catch a fly."

I snapped my mouth close and pinned it in a thin line with a huff, getting inside of the car and started the engine. Maxim started the Ferrari and stopped next to me just to send me a wink and drove off, game on brother. I stepped on the gas and raced past him, flashing my middle finger at him.

He tried to pass next to me but I yanked my car to the side, stopping him for passing next to me. I smirked at him in the rear-view mirror and did a two finger salute at him. I yanked my car back to my side when a car came into the view and that gave him a chance to run past me on full speed.

I hit the steer wheel with a curse and changed gear, stepping on it. The ass did the same maneuver I did and I beeped at him with a curse under my breath. I fake a move and smirked when he moved out of the way thinking I was going to go on that lane and stepped on the gas, racing past him.

"Sucker." I mumbled to myself with a big grin on my face.