"Don't you dare take my lunch Alora!" Alison chimed in whilst running to wrap her arms around Mom. They really looked awfully alike, it was hard to believe they were mother and daughter, not sisters.

"First come, first served." I laughed heartily.

"I'll make more lunch tomorrow. No worries," Mom assured us then I left the house and went to Dad's car. He was already parked, patiently waiting for me to make an appearance.

"Ready to go?" He asked once I was settled in the passenger's seat.

"Yes. We can leave," I pulled out my phone as he started the ignition. I felt bad when I realized that Drake had texted me again after I had completely ignored his message.

𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆🤭 (3 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨)

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦💝

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱? 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥😥

I smiled at his messages before finally responding to him. He immediately texted back, asking me what time I was going to arrive at school. Drake was so concerned about me and texted me almost every hour of the day. I was used to it.

"Vanilla latte, almond milk and extra sugar," I told my Dad as he ordered on my behalf. He basically did a lot of things for me, especially ordering because I was quite shy.

"Yeah thanks." He received the drinks and doughnuts before handing them to me.

"Are you single? You're really hot," the female at the window said to him as I rolled my eyes.

Despite my dad being quite grown, he still had lots of women swarming around him because he was very good-looking.

I also had to deal with some girls from my school who were always asking me for his number even though he was my father.

"I'm married and that's my daughter," he gestured to me as her eyes widened in surprise. "Thank you for the service." He didn't hesitate to drive off as I muffled a laugh.

"Everyone wants a piece of my dad, isn't that odd?" We both laughed as he accelerated.

"I think Luca and I have had enough," I laughed even harder as I thought about his twin brother. Going out with the both of them was a nightmare, especially with Luca because he looked extremely young, handsome and playful.

"I'm sure you have," I sighed as he parked in the driveway of my school. I quickly finished off the rest of my breakfast then placed the trash in the mini bin.

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" He handed me a hundred dollar bill.

"I finish at 3.30PM today, so I'd say 4PM. Thank you for the pocket money," I gave him a tight hug.

"You're welcome sweets. I'll be here by 3.45PM actually," Dad decided as I shook my head. I knew that I wouldn't be able to change his mind either way.

"Whatever. I love you," I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you more, have a good day." I grinned before walking towards the school. Well, this was going to be one long day.

~

"The party will be so fun Alora, please," Drake said as we held hands while walking out of the volleyball court.