s i x t y - s i x

Comincia dall'inizio

"We're never separating again," Hailey said making her smile.

The girls ran as fast as they could to the room of requirement. As soon as the door appeared in front of them they wasted no time in getting in. They saw Harry and Ron standing with their wands pointed at Goyle, Blaise and Draco.

"This isn't going to end well," Hailey muttered. "You don't want to do this Draco." She walked over shoving the wand back in her pocket. "You know this is not the team you want to be on."

"Hailey," Ron said in disbelief. This is not how he thought they'd finally meet. Well, he didn't think they'd meet at all. She smiled back at him making the blonde in front of them scoff.

"Look boys. The lovers are reunited." He said through greeted teeth. He didn't want to do this, but he had to. "Pathetic." Hermione took this time to take her wand out of her pocket.

"Stupefy!" Draco somehow managed to dodge the spell and soon the seven were duelling. Snape told her today's fight was to kill. But Hailey could never do that. She'd rather die herself.

"Avada Kedavra-"

"Protego!" Hailey exclaimed.

"That's my girlfriend you numpty!" Ron yelled running after the three death eaters. The three stood there for a moment.

"He didn't even have a proper conversation with me." She said putting her hands up in the air. She looked back at Harry and hugged him. "It's good to be back brother."

"It's good to have you back Hails." He smiled. "Let's save the wizarding world eh?"

"Together."

Harry climbed on top of the stack of chairs and tables. The girls understood he must be looking for the diadem. Both climbed behind and helped him move the few chairs before he pulled out the diadem. They climbed down and heard yelling.

"Goyle has set the bloody place on fire!" Ron exclaimed, he had grabbed Hailey's hand and started running. The fire was spreading fast as they ran. "I love you Hailey Potter!"

"I love you too Ronald Weasley!" She yelled back. Harry and Hermione had taken another route, but they would meet at the centre.

"I swear to Merlin the moment this end I'll propose." The boy said making her laugh.

"And then move to London and live happily with Munchkin?" Hailey suggested this time making him laugh.

"Done."

They met up with the two in the middle when Harry cast another spell. "Guys I won't be able to hold long!" He yelled. Suddenly Ron had thrown broomsticks at them.

"We fly." The four of them flew watching the place falling apart as flame engulfed it. It was getting much hotter with the passing second.

"But we can't just leave Draco-"

"I'm not dying to save Malfoy!" Ron yelled.

"C'mon. We can't be like the death eaters." Hailey argued. "They aren't as bad they seem to be. Trust me on this one." Harry nodded and began changing his direction making his best friend groaned.

"If I die I'll kill you two."

"There!" Hermione said once she saw Draco and Blaise holding on for their dear life. Harry pulled Draco on his broom with Ron helping Blaise. They flew out of the door, as soon as they crash-landed Draco and Blaise ran away. Harry took the Basilisk's fang and stabbed the diadem making black smoke blowing them off further.

Ron was still on the ground but crawled over to hug Hailey. "You literally could've gotten up." She laughed hugging him back.

"Nah. I'm too lazy." He smiled before pressing his lips against hers. Hailey felt like she was on cloud nine as she kissed him back with as much passion. She hadn't seen him or felt him in almost a year. "I missed you."

"I-"

"Hey, we all know you missed each other. But we have a war to win. Now Ron get your ass up from the ground!" Harry yelled making him groan before standing up and dusting himself. "Yeah. So Horcrux."

"Yeah... Uh... Do you all by any chance know where the sword of Gryffindor is?" Hailey asked helping Hermione off the floor.

"No actually." She informed. "We lost it."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"On nothing. It's that... You can destroy Horcrux with it. So it'd be easier if we found the sword..." Hailey trailed off thinking of what to do next as they walked. "I think I should stay back in castle wh-"

"Absolutely not. You are not parting ways again." Harry said stopping in his tracks.

"But- But I can't go-"

"Why?" Ron asked making her sigh in frustration.

"You don't know! You- You guys won't understand!" She exclaimed pacing back and forth. Voldemort couldn't see her.

"Then make us understand!" Ron yelled. He closed his eyes and sighed. "We won't be able to help unless you want us to help you."

"I don't need any help." She sighed. "I... I-I can't live."

"What does that mean?" Hermione asked.

"I... I am a... Horcrux." And for the first time, Hailey revealed it to someone. Her eyes went to a bench beside them where there was a sword laying. Looking closer it was the sword of Gryffindor. How did it get there?

"But that can't be," Harry said.

"But it is." She said. "On Dumbledore's will, he left me a diary. It had it all written. And- And I know how I must end. And I... Can't live."

"Hailey what if Dumbledore was wrong? What if he-"

"He isn't wrong Ronald." She said slowly moving closer to the bench. "Haven't you seen the signs? It's clear. Why could I see some of the visions Harry had? Why did Voldemort not kill me? It all makes sense."

"We can figure out how to do this!" Hermione said making Hailey smile softly.

"There is a way." She said and with that, she picked up the sword and all her life started flashing in front of her eyes.

Getting their Hogwarts letters. Meeting Hagrid. Her first conversation with Hermione and Ron. Finding out about her parents. Hermione getting petrified in the second year. Meeting Sirius and Remus in the third year. Falling in love with Ron over time. Going into a relationship in the fifth year. Reuniting with Harry, Ron and Hermione in sixth year. Have a few of her best times with the Lupins.

She had a great life. She was grateful for every experience.

Hailey had stabbed the sword in her stomach and just how it happened with the diadem, a black wind burst out of her and she fell to the floor immediately.

Ron knew he was too late. He ran to her and had pulled her on his lap. "No, no, no... Hailey." He tried his best not to cry.

"I -It's okay." She said softly keeping a hand on his cheek. Blood sputtered out of her mouth and they knew she had no time.

"Please. Just keep breathing. Just breathe for me. Please." Ron said watching as the love of his life was slowly dying in his arms.

"K-Keep going. Don't- Don't stop until you guys win." Hailey said looking over at Hermione and Harry. Hermione was clutching her mouth to stop herself from sobbing while Harry looked away. He couldn't watch his sister die. "I-I love you."

With that, Hailey looked at Ron for the last time as she took her last breathe. Her hand falls on the floor making Ron's entire world fall apart.

.......................