Chapter Fifty Five

Start from the beginning

"You better go, find out what those two terrors are" she squeals with excitement for me.

"Pippa, we're gonna be late!" Harry shouts again from the bottom of the stairs and Georgie helps me put on some sandals before I head downstairs.

"Oh mama" Harry says as he takes me in as I walk down the stairs. "I love when you wear my clothes" he grabs a handful of my ass as I reach the bottom throwing my arms around his neck.

"Kinda wanna go back upstairs" he whispers in my ear before he peppers kisses below my ear and works his way down my neck.

"Arent you two going to be late?" Josie laughs at us as she makes her entrance into the room.

"Yeah. Im gonna see my boys" Harry chants wearing a proud smile.

"We dont know that yet, It could be two girls, or one of each" I say rubbing my round belly.

"Its boys" Harry shrugs as he takes my hand leading me towards the door. Everyone shouts there well wishes as we walk towards the jeep.

"You ready baby?" Harry asks, excitement evident on his face.

"So ready"

***

"I dont see why we cant just look at the gender now. Just us. I dont really want a big reveal Harry. Im nervous and I just got to see our babies. Cant we just look?"

"Nope. I gave Alicia ma's number so she could text the sex of the babies to her. We deserve a celebration dont you think? The babies are doing good and Im sure I seen two willies"

"Harry you couldnt see"

"Its hard to miss those trunks" Harry waves his hand doing his best impression of an elephants trunk and I roll my eyes. He is such a man child.
He has one hand resting on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh and I just fucking love him.

"You want to bang whilst we wait for Ma to get the supplies"

"Knowing your mom she was already prepared"

"Yeah, she probably was. Should I pull over then?" He points out the window.

"Babe, we are on the highway."

"Yeah, but - well I can come off it and find a dirt road."

"How romantic" I roll my eyes and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Are we going to forget the time that you attacked me after we were chased down? You jumped over the console and almost ripped my dick off trying to get it out of my pants"

"Oh that was worth it" I give him a knowing look and he just stares at me for a few moments.

"I fucking love you Pippa" my heart swells at his words as a smile stretches across my face.

We drive along in content silence and as we slip off the highway I give him one look and he's indicating off the main road and driving down a secluded area, tree's surround us as the main roads no longer can be seen.

"We may get in the back" I say as I lift myself up.

"Fuck no, reverse cowgirl the fuck out of me" I dont even hesitate, Harry pushes his seat back and then reclines the whole way.