Chapter Fifty Four

Start from the beginning

"You're free to do whatever you please when you get home Harry. But for now, how about you lie back and ill check your wounds"

"The only woman straddling me is Pippa and Im not going home today so Papa's gotta eat" I say as I begin to float, this bed moves without me touching it.

"Im not going to straddle you to check your wounds" she cant hold in her giggle as she continues "and your not having sex here"

"Stop! Is this voice activated?" I continue to float and she bursts out laughing.

"You need to sleep this off Harry." I lay flat on the bed, staring at the white sky. "Does it only work with your voice?"

"Can you just shhh, for one second so I can check the wound on your stomach, its weeping and I need to clean it". The door opens and in walk's Pippa, holding a small bag in her hand but her bump, its - shes bleeding.

"Pippa, fuck. Help her!" Pippa looks down at herself before she takes another step towards me, I shoot up out of the bed.

"For fucks sake Harry" vibrating pants yells at me.

"What?" Pippa just stares at me with a confused expression.

"You're - you're bleeding. Will you help her?" I yell and I get two blank stares but nobody fucking moves.

"Harry, its a red and white top, its two tone and you litrally saw me wearing this earlier. You're fucking spaced, how long has he been like this?"

"He woke up just after you left"

"Helllllllooo.." they both laugh at me before Pippa leaves her bag on the chair and pins me to the bed.

"Oh.. were doing it now. With company?" I mean, I dont mind. Pippa rolls her eyes at me and tries to hold in her laughter.

"Just sit still okay, let your nurse do her work please"

"Ive been a good boy baby. You gonna reward me? Do I get treats?" I wink at her and she shakes her head, letting out a little chuckle. Im fucking irresistable, its exhausting.

A few hours go by that I have to remain quiet cause the girls are 'sorting me out'.

"Now, all cleaned up. That was a few painless minutes in comparison to before you arrived, thanks for your help Pippa, he should probably get some rest to wear off some of those drugs"

"Oh Im gonna be relaxed, dont you worry about me" I wink at the sass queen and she shakes her head in amusement.

"Keep it PG kids" she says as she walks out of my room. Pippa looks at me with her sexy eyes, all fucking three of them.

"Now that she's gone..."

"No Harry, you're a mess"

"Ah come on. Your pussy is hungry for my meat stick"

Pippa pulls out her phone from her ass pocket and puts it in front of my face.

"Say hi to everyone" she says and I wave.

"Bayybeee come on. Just touch it. Its been years"

"Its been two days"

"Exactly. My boys need to be close to there Daddy. I gotta poke em, keep em alert" Pippa bursts out laughing as she chokes hiding her face behind the phone.

"What's so funny? Im gonna be a Pop. You know my Pop loves me" I shrug my shoulders, its true. He does.

"We all love you baby. What do you love most about our family?" Pippa ask's as she sneaks her head out from behind her phone again.

"Sex" 
"Whiskey"
"Steak"
"Mama's stew"

"I asked what do you love about the family Harry?" Pippa laughs as she shakes her head, her eyes crinkle when she laughs and she looks like an angel.

"Making them" I say as I kick off the sheets, they put me in the stupid dress after they drugged me so I pull it back.

"Climb aboard pirate? Let my swimmers sail the ocean. Im your captain today and I see a storm brewing in your vagina"

"You're too fucking much" Pippa's laugh could be heard at home and I love it. She finally puts away her phone and climbs on the bed beside me.

"You gonna poke a hole in those leggings or..?"

"Stop. Behave. I want to get you home some time this week so hold off and get some rest, ill make it up to you I promise" I pout at my woman cause she is denying me in my hour of need.

"We are fucking for a week straight when we get home" I say as she tucks me in. 

"Okay, deal" she kisses my nose and wraps her arm around me my middle careful to not hit the wound. She peppers kisses along my chest through my dress.

She's obsessed with me.

***
Authors Note

A little bit of light hearted fun!

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you did enjoy, please dont forget to vote. Much love <3