Paintings

Soon they reached barsana... Kirtida ma done aarti for them. Because after marriage this is the first time they come to her house 🏠.

Kirtida: You will be tired... Go and rest Kanha, and Radha.

Radha Krishna: Okay ma.

Both went to Radha's room.
Radha closed the door and seeing her room.

Krishna: Missing your room.

Radha nodded.

Radha: I will go and change my clothes. Rest till then.

He nodded and she went and changed her clothes.

She saw Krishna a painting... Those colours at made from the extract of the flowers.

He was memerized seeing that paining.

She came near him and closed his eyes from back.

Krishna: Radhe ❤️ dear, I know it's you.

She opened his eyes and came in front of him and he again looked at the painting.

Radha: krishn... Why you are looking at that painting like that.

Krishna: Radhe... Have you drawn this?

Radha: Yes Kanha.

Krishna: It's so beautiful dear. It is our painting in swing. It's so nice. I never know that my dear, draws very well.

Radha: Krishn, stop praising me. This is a simple one and also my favourite one. So, i have kept this in my no no in our room.

He smiled...

Krishna: I can't get you dear 💕

Radha: Come with me.

Radha took him to a secret room and it's door is inside Radha's room behind a table, covered with many things, so that it can't be seen.

She opened the door, it was dark. She went and opened the windows of that room.

The room was fully with their paintings that are drawn by Radha.

Krishna: Dear... Have you drawn this all.

Radha: Yes...

Krishna: But did you draw this all. It might take a lot of time na.

Radha: No just two days..Not even two days fully.

Krishna: What? Two days. How dear?

Radha: when the time you was with chandravali. You know i was lonely, i was depressed. So, i started drawing our memories. So, that I can spend my most of the time with those memories. So, i have drawn those memories.

Krishna hugged her...

Krishna: Sorry dear... I made you feel lonely and depressed. I'm sorry.

Radha: It's ok radhe... How many times will you say sorry. You have done it for my goodness. So no sorries.
Okay.

Krishna: But, i have hurted you a lot na.

Radha: No Kanha... Leave that. Even if you didn't do that. I won't go these painting memories na. No sorry. Please, stop saying sorry, only for me. Please.

He nodded.

They broke the hug...
She kissed his cheek and he kissed her forehead.

Soon after seeing those memories. Radha and Krishna went down.

To be continued...