Radha recovering

As we know that Krishna made Radha eat her food and medicine and made her sleep...

Krishna: my cute angel...

Krishna was sitting beside her and was caressing her hair...

Krishna ( in mind): she is suffering so much in fever... Let me use my powers and cure her fever... In few days her birthday is coming... If she is like this... It will be not good...

He touched her forehead and used his powers ... Now her fever reduced some... And he bought her fever into a ball of power... He just closed his eyes and pushed the the ball away...

The ball directly went and hit kamsan... Now he was feeling cold,tired... And he got fever...😂😂😅

Krishna (in slow voice): you will suffer now... You have tried to hurt her a lot... But, you can't hurt her till I'm here... He said this while caressing her hairs...

He was saying about kamsan while Radha woke up slowly...

Radha: Kanha...

Krishna looked at her...

Krishna: dear... How are you feeling now...

Radha: yes Kanha... Some what good... But, how i recovered so soon... I wasn't able to speak itself how?

Krishna: this is the power of love... And also you are not recovered fully... Your fever has just reduced...

Radha: i don't have fever now Kanha...

Krishna;?: But, you have cold...

Suddenly Radha coughed... Krishna immediately patted her back softly and gave her water...

Krishna: this is why I said... You are not fully recovered radhe... You need rest... Now sleep...

Radha: hmm... But I don't want to sleep...

Krishna: why?

Radha: because...

Krishna: because...

Radha: I wanted to spend time with my husband...

Saying this she kept her head on his chest and hugged him lightly has she was weak...

Krishna: oh really...

Radha: yes...

Krishna: radhe...

Radha: yes Kanha...

Krishna: can I hear a word from you only for atleast ones...

Radha: what it is Kanha...

Krishna: i want to hear the name others call...

Radha understood what it is...
But acted as if she don't know...

Radha broke the hug and asked...

Radha: what it is Kanha? She asked teasingly...

Krishna: sweetie, don't play with me... You know want i asked...

Radha: really i don't know Kanha...

Like this he asked some more times she teased him...

Finally...

Krishna: then don't talk to me...
He turned his face aside...

Radha: Kanha...

Krishna: don't talk to me...

Radha: my Kanha is angry with me...

Krishna: hmm...

Radha took a deep breath...

Radha: Arya...

Krishna face changed... his face was happy... tears flowed a little... His old memories of golok came through his eyes... His world stopped for him... He got a word of happiness again by her...

Radha: Arya...

Krishna slowly turned towards her...

Radha: arre... Why are you crying?

She wiped his tears...

Krishna: what did you call me?

Radha looked down and said...

Radha: Arya...

Krishna: once again...

Radha: Arya...

He lifted her face up and kissed her whole face...

Radha: Arya... Can I also call you that...

Krishna: what type of question is this... I'm your Kanha... I'm you krishn... I'm your Arya... No one else's...

Radha: thank you Kanha... Thank you my Arya...

She hugged him saying this...

After some time they broke the hug...

Krishna: sweetie, now rest... See you are weak... Sleep now...

Radha: hmm...

Saying this he made her sleep properly...

He was caressing her hair and slowly she slept...

To be continued...

Sorry for the late part guys I was having my modal terminal exams and my terminal 2 exams are near by maximum my exams are coming in next week or other next week so this time in my model exam I have scored very low marks I have never got such low marks so I need to work hard for getting good marks in my next exam so I would be less active in Wattpad so please corporate with that sorry for that guys I will surely upload parts whenever I have time now my model exams are over so I have got time so I have uploaded this part so the next part would be coming soon sorry for the late guys..