blissful moment

Suddenly Radha...

Guys... This one is one of my friend's order, to write this... I'm feeling weird to write this... 😅😅😳😳 Go down to see what it is...

Suddenly Radha pecked his lips... 😳
And hugged him tightly hiding her face to his chest...
Krishna was in utter shock... He has a wide eyes... Mouth a little open... He was looking up in shock...

While she snuggled to him and was blushing, or what expected...😅

Radha slowly looked at him to see him till in shock... He wasn't moving, like a statue in awe... She slowly kept her hand on his cheek...

He jerked out of his world...
He slowly looked at her, while she again hid her face in his chest...

He made her look at him... She was blushing looking down...

Krishna: look at me Radhe...

She slowly looked at him...

He kissed her forehead...
The her face was showered with soft kisses...

Radha: Thank you Kanha for making my life beautiful...

Krishna: No need to say thank you my dear... Without you this Krishna is nothing...

Radha: I love you Kanha...

Krishna: love you too my sweetheart 💕

Radha: Arya, you will never leave me na...

Krishna: never ever... Where will I go leaving you... That will never happen...

Radha: Good night 🌃 my dear Kanha...

Krishna: Good night 🌃 my sweetheart 💕...

Slowly after some time Radha slept... Krishna was caressing her hairs...

He smiled thinking about her sweet peck...

Krishna ( in mind ): There is only few days for Radha's birthday... My suprise will be the best for her... Her day will be covered by my suprises... Wait for my suprise my dear...

Then he too slept...

Few days passed with Krishna's sweet works with Radha, her blushing, etc... These days Radha was always with Krishna or yashoda Maiya to make sure ayan is not present near them...

Now tomorrow is Radha's birthday... Let's see how the birthday is in the next part...

Sorry for the small part...

Don't scold me for the first scene...

My friend was urging me to put this topic from a very long... So, i have added that... I never thought such scenes but my friend said... If someone is angry with that I'm sorry...