Missing each other

Radha's pov

I with my parents went to barsana to spend some days in barsana till my kanha returns to me has I can't be alone without him. It would kill me alive. Soon we reached barsana. I straightly went towards my room and and to my secret room. I had my paintings for mine and my kanha. I touched them all and while a tear drop slipped down my eyes. I took one painting of my kanha and went to my main room and went and stood in the balcony, hugging my kanha's painting near to my heart. I feel so alone. I'm missing him badly. I don't how my kanha's is now. Did he had his food. I was in my own thoughts when my ma came and called me to have dinner.

Krishna's pov

Soon after having a conversation with my sister, we reached to mathura. There is only tomorrow for this death. A day after Tomorrow he won't be alive right now in this time. It's gonna become dark. Akrur took us to a small house for me and dau to stay tonight. Has tomorrow won't be a normal day.
Akrur left after leaving us there. We and dau had few conversation. Soon he fell asleep and slept but sleep was far away from me. My radhe's crying face was coming in front of my eyes again and again. I miss her.

He closed his eyes to see what his Radhe was doing. Here Radha was standing in the balcony, holding Krishna's painting. One hand was on her bump. She had her dinner because kirtida ma fed her with her own hands. Has she know she can't risk her health in such a situation. Tears were flowing from her eyes without her knowledge.

She talked seeing the photo of Krishna.

Radha: Kanha. Why did you leave me all alone? I can't live without you kanha. I'm scared. I'm scared of your life Kanha. What if something happens to you? I have my whole trust on you. I never believe anyone like you, but there is a fear surrounded my heart. Fate is not in our hand. If something happens to you, I'll di...(die)

Before she complete Krishna was closed her mouth standing in front of her. Radha slowly looked to see someone's chest she looked up to see her Kanha smiling at her painfully. She can't believe he was in front of her. Krishna slowly took his hand from her mouth. Radha slowly raised her hand and touched his peacock feather and then his face and his cheeks. She smiled widely and hugged him tightly.

Both stood in that position for sometime. They broke the hug after sometime.

Radha: You came kanha.

Krishna: I'm just here like a magic dear. I said you na.

Radha looked at him with pain in her eyes.

Krishna: Don't ever try to say such words on you.

Radha: How can I Kanha? How can I ?

Krishna's pov

Radha is pushing herself into depression. I should just say about the day when I return.

Krishna: Baby, i will return back after two or three days for sure.

Radha: I believe you kanha,but I'm scared for you kanha.

Krishna: Don't you have trust in me?

Radha: I have my whole trust in you but how can a wife be calm when she knows that her husband have went for a dangerous work that too how can I be calm when I know that my husband have to went to kill the most evil person on this earth.

Krishna: You should be strong. I said na. Be strong. Atleast for our Little Princess. Hmm...

Radha nodded looking down while holding his both hands. She looked up when she didn't feel his warmth.

Krishna was no where to be seen.

Radha stood like a statue... Not able to digest that he left again. She took a deep breath and went to the bed. She tried to sleep but can't. She can't sleep without in his embrace.

Krishna was watching all this... He closed his eyes.

Radha felt his presence near but can't see him. She can feel herself in his embrace but can't see him. She can feel him... She slowly slept in the memory of him.

Krishna opened his eyes to see his life sleeping peacefully...

He breathed in the Sign of relief and went to sleep.

If he stayed strong, no one can say that he didn't miss her or get broken by the seperation from her. He too misses her. He too is broken but he isn't showing it, has he know he gave to stay strong for his Shri and his princess.

He too fell into a deep slumber in the memory of her.

To be continued...

Vote, comment, follow...

Bye...