❤️Radha Krishna marriage fixed❤️

Soon, Radha Krishna marriage was fixed has vrishbhanu got to know about their love after Govardhan leela because they went spending time by completing the fast of each other after the leela, this was seen by vrishbhanu and he asked them about their love and fixed their marriage.

Ayan, who was Radha's childhood friend, he loves her, he always tries to seperate Radha and Krishna. He always feels jealous from krishna.
After hearing Radha Krishna marriage, he was so angry, he said his father to stop their marriage, his father ugrapath too talked this to vrishbhanu. But vrishbhanu strictly said that his daughter happiness is only his happiness, so he can't cancel this marriage.

Ayan was so furious hearing this, he was so angry on Krishna.
Ayan thought to ruin and stop Radha krishna's marriage, he made a plan that he will kidnap Radha and marry her.

Krishna was seeing him through this powers. He thought,
Your wish is not to be fulfilled, because Radha and Krishna can't be seperated. Radha is only for Krishna and Krishna is only for radha.
Will see, how you are going to kidnap my life, I mean my dear radhe.

Krishna smiled.

Now Radha came to krishna hiding some thing in her hand.

What is my Kanha thinking? That to smiling.

Oh, come my dear Radha, what thing brought you to me.

Oh,so if I have any work only i can come to you,ha.

No radhe, it's not like that, I was just kidding you.

Ohh..

Okay, so what's the matter that you hiding in your back.

No,no I will not show you if you want to find out that, catch me my dear Kanha..

Really, so get ready to be caught my dear radhe ❤️.

Ha, ha first catch, then speak.

Okay..

Radha started running, Krishna was running behind her.

Finally after a long, he caught her chunni.

Radha stopped because she can't run more has Krishna caught her chunni tightly.

He was pulling her chunni slowly, she was slowly coming to him.

Finally she came to him and she was inside his arm.

He was hugging her from the back.

So I have won, so now can you show me what is in you hand.

Sure.

She took a invitation roll..

Krishna was surprised to see that and asked who's marriage invitation is this.

It's our marriage invitation my dear Kanha.

Krishna was so happy to see that.

He took Radha and twirled her like this.

(Guys don't take the other peoples surrounded in this story Radha Krishna is alone and they are in a garden. Just see how Kanha twirling Radha.)

They were spending their moment.

To be continued...

The Rays Of Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें