Krishna to find radha

Krishna was searching for radha...

Krishna: radhe... Where are you... I'm sorry dear...

He was searching for her everywhere but still he can't find her... Tears started froming in his eyes...

He fell on his knees...

Krishna: radhe... Dear... My baby... Please come back da... I promise I won't scold you... I promise I won't be angry on you... Please dear come back...

Tears started flowing in his eyes... Soon, he closed his eyes to find her, but he can't able to find her...

Soon, he heard some crying sounds...

Krishna: who's crying...

He stood up and went towards the sound coming from... He went near and saw Radha was sitting near the waterfall in a stone and was crying...

Krishna slowly went to her... Slowly he came in front of her and sat on his knees to her height...

Radha: why you came here Kanha... You said you don't want to talk to me...

Krishna: I'm sorry baby... I shouldn't be so angry go you... I'm sorry... I promise I won't be angry on you...

Radha: really...

Krishna: hmm... And for that will you leave your Kanha and go away... You know, how much i was scared for you... Is this the way to go...

Radha: I'm sorry...

Krishna: Its okay dear...

Radha: will you forgive me Kanha... This injury, i didn't do it wantedly...

Krishna: No, i can't forgive you in that... Always, you are not taking care of yourself... You are taking care of others but not you, why?

Radha: Kanha, it's nothing like that... I was doing it carefully but thinking about your birthday, i unfortunately cutted my hand... I'm so sorry Kanha... Please...

Krishna: Okay... It's okay... I'm forgiving you... But next time don't do this. Be careful...

Radha: hmm... Next time it won't happen...

Krishna: and, don't ever try to go like this... You know how much i was scared... Don't try to leave me...

Radha: I'm sorry... You was not talking to me... You know how much it was hurting, so i came...

Krishna: But, don't do it again...

Radha: hmm...

Krishna: Now come...

He stood up and kissed her forehead...

She too stood up... She hugged him and comforted herself in his arms...

He was caressing her hair...

After sometime he broke the hug...

Krishna: now come, let's go home...

Radha nodded and both went home...

Krishna applied medicine in her hand and tied her hand with cloth...

Krishna: can we sleep radhe...

Radha: hmm...

He made her lay on the bed and layed beside her hugging her tightly... And kissed her hair...

Radha: Good night Kanha...

Krishna: Good night baby...

Both slept after some time...

To be continued...