Ayan and jatila

Krishna took Radha for a walk, but it was blocked by ayan and Jatila in their way...

Krishna was holding Radha's hand and another one around her shoulder...

Krishna's blood boiled looking at the evil eyes on his loved ones... His hold around her become tighter... Radha looked at his rage filled eyes...

He slowly made Radha stand behind him... Knowing what is going to happen... Radha holds his shoulder...

Ayan and Jatila turned towards each other and nodded... Ayan took a sword from his back and came running towards Krishna... Radha's eyes widen. She looked at Krishna...

Ayan was about to stab Krishna but some power pushed him back...

Again ayan started fighting with Krishna, while krishna too fought with him but not with the intention to kill him. Has their is more time for his death... Radha slowly walked backwards and tried to hide somewhere but Jatila held her wrist and started dragging her with her, while Radha struggled to get out of her grip... Radha holds the tree near her with other hand, and tried not to go with Jatila...

Radha: Kanha... ( She screamed but not too loud... )

Krishna noticed her and with his powers pushed ayan back make him to faint...

He ran towards Radha and freed jatila's grip. Jatila saw her son unconscious in the ground, she ran to him...

Radha hugged Krishna... He hugged her back and carressed her hairs over her chunni...

They broke the hug...

Krishna: Do you get any hurt priye ? Does is pain ?

There was a big cut in her arm... Which made Krishna worry a bit, but Radha composed him.

Radha: I'm fine Arya. It's a small cut...

He nodded..

Radha turns towards ayan and Jatila... Jatila has holding ayan close to her and was trying to wake him up...

Krishna spoke...

Krishna: Atleast now you will realise that no one can seperate us... How much time will I show you and your son that no one can seperate us kaki... We are always meant together.

Jatila: you...... What did you do to my son?

Krishna: Nothing has happened to me, he is just unconscious. Split some water on his face, he himself will wake up...

Jatila took some water from near by pond and spilted in ayan's face. Soon, he woke when the water touched his face.

Jatila hugged him... Ayan looked around and saw Krishna and Radha, his eyes turned red. Jatila's eyes too turned red in anger.

Ayan: Krishna... He shouted.

Krishna: arre, arre. Why are you shouting? I'm near only na. Idiot, my ears are paining.

Krishna teased him back while rubbing his ears... Radha smiled and wrapped her hands around his arm...

Krishna too kept his hands on her at smiled at her...

Both were smiling at each other... When they turned around, they couldn't find ayan and Jatila. They looked around, but couldn't find them.

Radha was suspicious on their sudden disappear but Krishna knows where they went.

Radha: Kanha. We're did they go?

Krishna: They must have ran somewhere.

Krishna said in a teasing manner to divert her mind and he was successful.

Radha smiled...

Krishna: Okay come lets go home... I will treat your wound. You have got deep hurt.

Radha: Aree, Kanha it's not a big one.

Krishna: So that are you going to leave it as it is. Come lets go home.

To be continued...