Krishna's scoldings

The night went with the sweet caring of Krishna towards Radha being an over protective and possessive husband...

On the other side...

Balram being nervous, frighten to confess his love towards revati feeling scared by the thought of rejection...

The very next day morning...

Krishna informed Radha about Balram's love for revati which made her a happiest person...

Both made some plan and some preparations for Their proposal...

While here revati was in a blushing mood thinking about Balram...

Her sakhis teased her making her blush even more ...

Krishna made each and every preparations for their proposal... Radha was sitting in a corner with a cute pout...

Radha: Kanha!!

Krishna: Hmm...
Still busy with his works...

Radha: Kanha...

Krishna: What happened Da?

Radha: Let me too help you...

Krishna: no no... Sit there... I can't risk my life...

Radha: Your life?

Krishna: Yes... Your my life Radhe...

Radha: Okay okay... Now enough of your words... Please let me do some help to you... It's boring to sit like this and see you working...

Krishna: No Radhe... You should rest... I'm not ready to let your feet touch the ground even to walk...

Radha pouted angrily and turned her face to the other side making Krishna take a deep sign...

Radha slowly stood up when the help of the pillar near her and started walking away from to their chamber being angry...

Krishna turned back when he didn't feel her presence near him... He looked around as he couldn't see her anywhere of his sight...

Krishna searched for her in the garden and went straight up to their room...

He signed in relief when he saw Radha in their chamber in the balcony sitting angrily with a cute pout in her lips...

He took slow steps towards her sat beside her... She turned her face another side when she felt him sitting beside her...

Krishna kept his head on her shoulder and held her shoulder while she jerked him off and stood up slowly and took slow steps towards the door knowing he would change her mind if she stays here with him even for a minute more...

Krishna too stood up and went behind her and tried to call her while she kept on ignoring him...

When she reached the staircase to get down her feet was about to slip and fall down but Krishna hurriedly caught her hand and pulled her up...

She landed up straight in his embrace while he embraced her tightly...

He broke the hug and looked at her angrily...

Radha was feeling guilty for what she was about to do... Feeling guilty for not understanding his care for her...

Krishna: Radhe... How are so careless... If I wasn't there, you might have fallen down then what would have happened... How many times did I said you to be careful... See, now what happened... What if something happened to you or the baby... Always careless... Don't you remember you have a little soul inside you... I'm saying for your goodness but your not at all listening to me...

He scolded her in angry without knowing what he was saying...

Radha's eyes moistened when he scolded her...
What she have done was a great mistake for her... She was thinking that she tried to kill her own child...

She just took a step away from him and just walked away from him to their chamber as fast she could and closed the doors of the chamber and locked it and straight went to the balcony bring hurted by his words and feeling guilty for what she did...

Krishna just went to the garden and sat in the swing there thinking what happened few minutes ago...

He remembered the moist eyes of Radha and regretted for scolding her too much...

He know he have hurted her...

He stood up and straight went to their chamber and tried opening the door but it was locked from inside...

He could hear the loud sobs of his girl making his heart crush by hearing her sobs...

Krishna: Radhe... Priya... I'm sorry Da... Open the door... Please...

While Radha was stubborn in not opening the door...

While Krishna knocked the door...

Krishna: Baby... Open the door... See,I'm sorry Da... Please Da... I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I know I have scolded you so much... Sorry... I know I have hurted you. Sorry dear... Please sweetheart, open the door...

Radha slowly stood up for the swing wiping her tears and walked slowly towards the door and slowly opened the door...

Krishna immediately embraced her tightly and kissed her forehead...

He broke the hug, and kissed her whole face...

Radha cried...

Krishna: I am sorry Da..

She cut off him...

Radha: I'm sorry, Kanha... I'm sorry... I was going to kill our baby... I'm sorry... It was my mistake. I'm sorry. Your not at any fault. You were correct by scolding me. I'm sorry... Slap me, beat me... I'm sorry...

Seeing Radha restless, Krishna touched her forehead with his and made her sleep...

He slowly picked her in his arms and took her towards the bed and layed her in the bed and covered her with a duvet and kissed her forehead caressing her hairs.

While soldier came inside...

Soldier: Pranam Rajkumar Shree Vasudev Krishna... Queen Devaki is seeking permission to enter the chamber...

Krishna: Allow her...

The soldier left while mata Devaki entered the chamber...

Devaki looked her confused and panicked when he looked at the pale face of Radha and a little tears in his eyes...

Devaki: Kanha... What happened?

Krishna narrated the whole story...

To be continued...

Sorry for the late part...
Here is your long part as much I can... I hope you would love this part... We are going to hit 100 parts on the next part... Thank you all for this lovable support to me... Thanks for all my readers for this huge suprise...

I never thought, I would get such a big family... I never thought these many people will support my story... Thank you so much guys ... Thank you so much...

Do like,comment, follow... Bye bye ...