Krishna's care for Radha

He just whispered slowly "Radha" has Radha can hear him, just stopped crying and turned towards him.
And was shocked to see him there..

Why you came here? Asked Radha

Why can't I come to see my radhe?said Krishna

Who is your radhe? I am nothing for you? You have a person in my place now. That love was the only relationship that kept us together and related to each other.

Now even that love doesn't exist, even that relationship broke, then who am I to you? Radha said......

Krishna said...... Radha it's nothing like that, you are my life.

The who is chandravali to you? Said Radha.

Chandravali...oh my radhe, chandravali is my belief but you are my life.krishna said ......

Don't try to make me fool......said Radha.

Okay now enough of this talks, Krishna said.. and went to her and sat in front of her and took her hands which was bleeding a lot. He again looked at her with a painful look. And just took his peacock feather from his head and took some coconut oil which was in her room,to apply in her hair.
He just came and sat in front of her and took her hand and started to apply the coconut oil in her hand while using the peacock feather, but she was jerking her hand due to pain.

And was about to take her hand from his hands,but he again holded it.
And looked into her eyes and again was applying the oil, she asked,

Why, you are taking care of me?
Who I am to you?
Why do you do it?

Krishna didn't answer her.....

Because he don't wanted himself to be lost in her eyes and love and to say the truth.

To be continued......