radha making faces

Radha was having a high fever while Krishna was with her and was wiping her hands and face with wet cloth to reduce her temperature...

But, their was a little decrease of her temperature...

Soon if was noon...

Yashoda Maiya bought food for them... And the medicines given for radha...

Yashoda: Kanha... Here are the food and medicine for radha... Make her eat and give this medicine to her...

Krishna: Haan Maiya...

Soon yashoda Maiya left...

Krishna slowly made her to sit with the help of the headboard...

Krishna: dear... Radhe... Baby... How are feeling now sweetie...

Radha: yes..Kan..ha feeling ...some better ... She said with a little tired open eyes...

Krishna: eat this food baby... You will be feeling better...

Radha: but Kanha...

Krishna: no but,if... Eat... Please da... It's my wish... Please da...

Radha nodded...

He slowly made her to eat with his hands...

After finishing up the food...

Krishna: baby... Eat this medicine... You will feel better...

Radha: no Kanha... It will be bad in tast... Please...

Krishna: No dear... Please da eat it... Then only you will recover soon... And spend time with your Kanha...

Radha: okay...

He gave her the medicines... She was making faces... But was looking cute... Even in her fever...

He smiled at her faces...

After giving the medicines...

Krishna: now sleep... Take rest dear 💕

Radha nodded...

He slowly made her to lie on the bed and covered her with the blanket...

He was caressing her hairs and she slept slowly... He kissed her forehead...

Krishna: my cute angel...

To be continued...