Ayan is back

Soon after Krishna made her sit and gave her water...

She drank it... And gave him the glass...

Radha: Arya...

Krishna: Hmm...

Radha: Did u sleep properly yesterday night...

Krishna: No, i didn't sleep... I was taking care of you...

Radha: why? You should have slept...
Thinking of me and taking care of me, you should spoil ur health...

Krishna: It's nothing like that dear... I will be healthy... Nothing will happen, if I take care of u by a night awake...

Radha: No one can win in talking with you...

Krishna: That like me... Okay, now dear how are u feeling? Are u feeling better...

Radha: yes Kanha... I'm much better than yesterday...

Krishna: But, you should rest... You are not completely okay... And u can't even stand see... You hand is hurted... You are weak... Rest here... I will bring everything to u here... Hmm?

Radha: okay Arya...

Krishna took her in his arms and made her wash her face to a bit fresh... He was feeling happy that she is calling him Arya...

Soon after some days ( like 5 days )... Radha was okay... Her hand was also healed... Now, she is perfectly fine...

There is 6 more days for Radha's birthday...

At the morning...

Radha woke up so early and saw Krishna sleeping peacefully hugging her...

Suddenly she remembered about ayan and Jatila ma's words... She was also worried about her words... But, Krishna is always making her calm from their thoughts but still she is worried about that... Because, after all she is scared of losing her love, her husband... So, she would be scared only...

She saw up to see Krishna sleeping peacefully... Suddenly seeing his face she remembered about the sample death of him kamsan made...

She immediately came out of his arms... And went to fresh up to get out of that thought... After freshing, she she combed her hair and saw Krishna sleeping till now...

She doesn't wanted to disturb his sleep has it's so early...
So, she went down and made breakfast for all, after 1 hour she made breakfast for all...

And went for plugging flowers, for her narayan idol...

So, she took a basket and went to plug flowers...

She was plugging flowers, suddenly she felt someone's present at her back... She turned back to see Jatila ma there...

Radha: what r u doing here?

Jatila: how r u my dear Radha? I think you are so well...

Radha: what bothers you?

Jatila: oh Radha... You shouldn't talk like this to your future mother-in-law...

Radha: who said you are my mother-in-law? My mother-in-law is yashoda Maiya, my husband is Krishna... Get that!!

Jatila: oh is that so...

Radha starts going from there but Jatila ma holded her hand and starts pulling her...

Radha: leave me... Leave me...

Radha pulled off her back with great difficulties and moved away from her...

Radha: what the hell!! Why are you holding my hand and dragging me...
What you want?

Jatila: To your in- laws house...

Radha: Oh.. is it... It's okay, i myself will go... No need to drag me with you...

Jatila: Your happiness is so short my dear Radha... Soon,you and Krishna will be separated... Get that in your useless mind...

Radha: mind your words...

Jatila: remember my challenge dear... It's been a week of my challenge...

Radha: what for that?

Jatila: Ayan... She called.

Radha was shocked...

Ayan came and stood behind Jatila...

Radha: ayan... How r u here? How did u escape from the prison...

Jatila: I did that...

Radha: How?

Jatila: I did penance for a week from Krishna's birthday till yesterday night to God Brahma... I asked him a boon that my son will never be prisoned in his life again... Even if you put him in the prison, he will come out...

Radha: what?

Jatila: I also thought to ask another boon from Brahma dev to make u married to my son but it's a rule that we can ask only one boon after a penance to that particular god... So, this time you escaped... Now my son is out of the prison, your bad days starts from today...

Ayan starts coming towards Radha with anger but Radha pushed him away and ran to her house, he followed her but she reached home and ran to her room... Ayan stopped at front of her house and looked at the house with a dangerous eyes and left from there...

Here Radha was breathing heavily, she looked out to see ayan went away...

Soon the sun rose some more heigher...

Soon Krishna woke up after some time and saw Radha was not beside him... He looked around to see her sitting in the swing...
He went near her...

Krishna: sweetie...

Radha looked up and saw Krishna...

Radha: good morning Kanha...

( She hid about Ayan to him, she acted normally to him because she know what would happen if he knows this. And even she knows he would wake up at this time, so she consoled herself.)

Krishna: good morning dear 💕. What r u doing here?

Radha: i woke up early today, so i finished my works and sitting here. Now go Arya... Go and get fresh...

Krishna: hmm...

To be continued...

It's a kinda long part... Enjoy it...
Bye... And also go to my account and to conversation corner to check my post there...

Bye......