Radha's bad dream

(guys when you are commenting, please comment in English because I don't hindi so well, i have already said I am south indian. So, i can understand Hindi a little. Now i am learning that language officially, so soon i will learn Hindi)

So let's start the story...

Has we know Krishna was so angry on ayan... Radha was scared seeing him. He calmed her and himself and slept. So this is the recap.

Soon the next day...

Krishna woke up first because he doesn't had a deep sleep or a good sleep because of the ayan's thought in his mind. Soon he woke up and first he saw his Radha sleeping peacefully hugging him in his arms like a cute baby. He kissed her forehead and looked at her. Yesterday's night incidents flashed in his mind. He got angry on ayan on the other side felt sorry and sad about Radha. This is the second time she was scared by his behaviour, because he shouted on her in that jealous feel. This even made her cry. Has she was already sad and didn't forget the incident that happened in our marriage but again she was scared by the person who she love the most and always want that person to be with her and protect her and to feel safe in the person's arms.

He kissed her forehead again and thought to ask sorry to her, when she wakes up.

And also he remembered that today leaving Radha in her house 🏠 he, vrishbhanu, with ugrapath and some more people are going in search of ayan. Has Jatila was in home because she wasn't prisoned but had a evil plan to kill Radha for his son's prisoned life.

Krishna (in mind): Today you will regret for the thought that came yesterday in your mind.

(Guys, I don't want to give you suspense about ayan so here it is:
Yesterday night ayan was with kamsan in a forest hidding from barsana people. They had a thought of kidnapping Radha again but this time she would taken to kamsan castle and would be prisoned in a room and ayan would make her his. This made Krishna angry because ayan had a bad thought to get Radha and also he had a thought that he would kill Krishna. He had also thought Radha will get punishment from him for the past activities when he came to kidnap her. They thought to take her to kamsan castle because Krishna can't come in front of kamsan until his death week comes and even others can't save her from his Custody. This is why Krishna was hell angry. Would just kill him at that moment but he can't. Has it has written that his death will be natural. He can't go against nature's rules.

Soon he came out of the thought has he saw Radha mumering something in her sleep.

Radha: Kanha.... Don't leave me.... Please save me from this ayan.... Kanha..Kanha.. she starts shivering, tears were coming from her eyes.

Krishna: Nothing radhe, calm down.I won't leave you. Don't worry. Why I am going to leave you. He hugging her tightly, kissing her hair. Soon she stopped mumering. It made Krishna tensed.

He thought: in sleep itself she is scared, today I am leaving her and going in search of ayan. I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know , how I am going to convince her.

Soon Radha woke up from that terrible dream she had in which she was mumering.

She looked at Krishna...

Radha: Krishn...

Krishna: Dear... Have you wake up...what happened. It's so early, not even sun rose. you can sleep some more time na sleep, even our parents won't have wake up. Sleep.

Radha: No...

Saying this she hid her face in his chest hugging him tightly.

Krishna: What happened dear?

Radha: I was having a bad dream!

Krishna: What bad dream da?

Radha: That incident happened in our marriage day and that....

Krishna: Ya I understood.

Radha: i can't sleep, that dream will come again.

Krishna: okay, don't be scared. I'm with you.

Radha: Kanha... Why was you angry at night?

Krishna: nothing dear. That ayan's thought came in my mind that made me angry.

Radha: hmm....

Krishna: Radhe.... Dear... I want to say you something.

Radha: Yes Kanha....

To be continued...