Struggle to meet

-/- unedited...

The next few days skipped peacefully with no worries

It was radha's 9th month...
Krishna was so possessive when its comes to radha or the baby...
Being a protective husband and a father...

Radha's due was near as said by the midwife about her delivery...

Few days ago...

The midwife checked about radha's health and had informed krishna that she has a less immunity power and she should not faint like she fainted before due to deficiency of any immune power...

Kanha is too anxious and is always taking care of her...
And he doesn't want to risk her life and their baby's

So at the present...

Radhakrishna are at there chamber and krishna trying to make her drink the milk and as expected radha was refusing to drink the milk, because she was high on her mood swings...

Krishna: Radhe! Drink this milk... Its good for ur health... U have a low immunity power... Please drink it da...

Radha: No kanha... Please... I dont want it... It doesn't taste good... Please na...

Krishna: please da... Drink this... Otherwise, I will not speak with you... You know, I will do what I say...

Radha made a cute angry pout for making her fall in his trap...

She got the glass from his hands and drank the milk in one go and panted...

Krishna smiled at her and got the glass from her hands...

Krishna: Thats my girl... If you keep on refusing milk, how will you get strength and how will my daughter get strength...

Radha made a angry pout at him for making her drink the milk..

Radha's legs were swollen due to pregnancy and kanha was applying oil and massaging her legs...

Radha: Kanha! You don't need to do this! Its okay, leave...

Krishna: Its my duty to do this as your husband da... Let me do this...

After few minutes...

The guard knocked the chamber door...

Krishna: Come in...

Guard: pranam rajkumar, pranam rajkumari...  Rajkumar i revati has arrived to meet rajkumari radha rani...

Krishna: Let her come in...

Guard nodded his head towards krishna and went out...

Rajkumari revati entered the chamber...

Revati: Pranam rajkumar, pranam rajkumari...

Radhakrishna: pranam rajkumari...

Krishna: come in rajkumari... Have a seat...

Revati nodded at sat beside radha...

Krishna: You both spend sometime with each other... Am going to meet my dau... He might be angry on me for not spending some time with him now a days... Radhe... Take care... Don't be a careless girl and run here and there... Got it priye...

Radha: yes kanha...

With this krishna left the chamber and went to balram dau...

Radha: say revati! What's the matter, that had made u visit me...

Revati: Di, I wanna spend some time with balram ji... But there is always someone disturbing us... Its been a week, that we have spoke... Pitashree is always near me... If not Pitashree then mata devaki with balram...

Radha: Ohh!! That's the matter...
I will try to help you with that... Dau too have the same problem I think... I see him, looking so sad and disappointed for the past  few days... You need not to worry, kanha has went to dau right... Dau will say him... But for sure, me and kanha will do something for you and dau to meet...

Revati: Thank you so much di!

Radha: No need to thank me revati! And soon you are gonna become my bhabi...

Revati blushed at the words of radha...

*They spoke for some more time...

Here at krishna and balram's side...

Krishna: May I come in dau!?

Balram dau: Aree kanha! Why are you asking permission! You can come here whenever you want to meet me... No need of asking these kind of permissions...

Krishna: waah dau! From when did you start to speak like this...

Balram gave a glare to krishna's side making krishna laugh...

Krishna: Okay dau! What's the matter? Im noticing you for the past  few days, you look so disappointed! What happen?

Balram too narrated the same thing to krishna has revati said to radha..

( guys you know your author is so lazy, so match with the story guys! )

Krishna: Okay dau! Me and radha will try to help you guys for sure...

Balram nodded at krishna...

To be continue...

Do vote, like,comment...
And am really very very sorry for this very very very late update... Kindly forgive your kiddo author guys...

@SrinivaskiShree I hope, I fulfilled your wish...

Buys guys! Will meet you guys with the next part soon!!
Bye!!

    tion a usermention a usermention a user