Krishna and ayan's fight

Suddenly Krishna said to Radha...

Krishna: radhe... Why wait here, don't move from this place... I will see that ayan...
.

But Radha holded his arms...

Radha: No Kanha... Don't go to him. He have knife... Don't leave me alone Arya... Please...

He cupped her cheeks...

Krishna: Nothing will happen to me. He can't come near you. He can't harm us... Don't you believe your krishn...

Radha nodded...

He kissed her forehead and went near him...

Ayan: oh... You're itself coming near your death... Awesome...

Krishna: You are coming near your death by crossing your limits of sin(paap)... You are crossing your limit by coming again and again to harm Radha...

Ayan: Oh really... At any cost I want her... She will suffer for what she did to me...

Krishna: Stop it ayan... Don't test my patience...

Ayan: what if I test your patience... Your death is in my hand...

Saying this he was about to stab Krishna but Krishna moved...

Radha screamed: Arya...

Ayan: oh oh Radha... Calling Krishna has Arya... But you should only call me Arya...

Radha: stop it ayan... I love Kanha... He is my husband... He has all right on me... He is my Arya... He is the only person i will call Arya... No one else...

Ayan: Is that so... From which mouth you have said him Arya, the same mouth will call me Arya...

Radha: never... Even if I die... I won't call you with that...

Ayan: You idiot... You are going to suffer... You Stu...

Krishna slapped him...

Krishna: How dare you to talk with my Radha... You're going to suffer for your deeds, not her...

Soon ayan tried to stab him with the knife... Krishna escaped from his stab... Soon both started fighting... Krishna knew that he can't kill him, because his death time have arrived yet...

Both were fighting... Suddenly he was going to stab Krishna from back...
Radha shouted...

Radha: Arya... See back.

Krishna escaped from his stab again... The fight between both of them grew stronger... Radha wasn't able to do anything... Krishna have said her not to move from here... They had a face-fierce of between them... They fight lasted for haf a day... Soon the knife in the ayan hand dropped down... He fell on the ground, being weak and loss of energy... Krishna bent till his level to be the low squad...

Krishna: I'm warning you again ayan... Don't try to come near her... Don't try to harm her...

Ayan: Wow... The great Krishna who killed many demons but doesn't kill me for trying to harm your love... Is this your love for her...

Krishna: you idiot... Your death time hasn't arrived yet... But for sure, you death are at my hands, if you continue to do your evil deeds... Don't forget it... Atleast now don't try to claim her and torture her... Atleast start your new life... Don't invite your death by yourself...

Krishna stood up and walked towards Radha... He holded her hands and took her with him near the lying figure of ayan, who has wide open eyes looking at them...

Krishna: Now she is near you, touch her...

Ayan tried to touch her but he can't... He was weak...

Krishna: you can't... Till I'm there, you can't even touch her, remember it...

Krishna made himself calm and turned towards Radha... Who was scared by seeing his and ayan's fight and seeing both's angerness...

Krishna: radhey 💕

Radha: Kanha...

She hugged him...

Radha: Are you fine Kanha...

Krishna: yes I'm absolutely fine... See, nothing happened to me...

Radha nodded...

Krishna broke the hug...

Krishna: Radhe...
Radha: hmm...

Krishna: will you do has i say...
Radha: hmm...

Krishna: Slap him... He was the one who hurted you and tried to seperate you from me... You have to show him that you're strong... You're my strong girl... Punish him...

Radha nodded and kneeled near ayan... Who was seeing them in anger...

She slapped him hard has she can...

Radha: Don't ever come infront of me again and show your face... You have lost all the respect i had on you by doing this cheap works... Your love is just a lust... No one can seperate me from my Kanha... No one can...
She said boldly and stood up... And went near Krishna...

Krishna kept his palm on her hair and caressed it...

Krishna: That's like my brave girl... My baby girl is strong na...

Radha: hmm...

Krishna kissed her forehead... Both looked at ayan who was looking at them in furious...

Krishna hugged Radha and kissed her hair... Making ayan fume in anger..

Radha broke the hug...
Radha holded his arms and hugged his arms and kept her head in his shoulder and both walked away not before Krishna warning ayan once again...

To be continued...