Overprotective husband

Radha stood up and started walking, but Krishna holds her hand. She looks back at him, only to see him looking at her intensely...

Radha: what happened Arya?

Krishna didn't say anything and just lifted her in his arms. Radha was shocked at this sudden gesture...

Radha: Kanha, what are you doing?

Krishna: we need to walk long from here to our house, so it's better if i carry you. I don't wish to risk You and our baby's health.

Radha: arre, it's just a week I'm pregnant. From now itself you are not letting me walk. Let me down, I myself will walk. You can do all this after few months, when I myself can't walk properly.

Krishna: No. Let me carry you. Atleast for now let me carry you. You can walk after.

Radha: No one can make you understand. Okay, u can carry me.

Krishna: That's like my girl.

She Chuckled...

He started walking with her in his arms. She was blushing. He was smiling at her flustered face.

Krishna (in mind): I'm so happy today. I've got the greatest happiness today. We're going to get the full happiness this time. This time I won't let anything to my radhe or my baby...

Soon they reached home... Everyone sees them in that position and starts teasing... Krishna made Radha to sit while yashoda sat near her asking about her health...

Here dau and nand baba was confused...

Soon, Krishna informed dau and nand baba about Radha's pregnancy... Yashoda gave them sweets.

Yashoda: Arya, we will inform the peoples of vridhavan about Radha's pregnancy by tomorrow, now it's so late. Radha needs some rest. Kanha,take her to your room.

Kanha: Haan Maiya...

Krishna slowly look her to their room by holding her hand...

After reaching their room, Krishna made her sit on the bed and sat beside her...

Radha: Kanha, you're over protective. Nothing will happen to me. It's just a week I'm pregnant. Don't make me like a caged Bird in the room itself.

Krishna: Yes, you need to rest from start. You need extreme care. You should be healthy, eat healthy food and bla bla bla...

He continued to say about how she should take care of herself, here she was irritated...

Radha: Kanha enough... She said a bit loud.

Krishna stopped seeing the deadly glare she was giving...

Radha: Kanha, i will take care of myself. Don't put these rules now. I'm tired. Let us sleep.

Krishna: You can sleep but first drink this fresh milk.

He said handing over her a glass of milk. She made faces because she hates to drink fresh milk.

Radha: Kanha, please i don't like to drink fresh milk 🥛, you know na. Please. I don't want it.

Krishna: You should drink it radhe. Daily you will get a glass of fresh milk.

Saying this he slowly made her drink that milk. She frowned while drinking the milk. While he slowly patted her back and made her drink the milk.

After drinking the full milk. She made a poking face. He laughed at her. She frowned at him...

Radha: laugh laugh. It's so funny to see me like this na. Laugh.

She turned her face in anger. He stopped laughing and sat down in front of her and made her look at him. She looked at him.

Krishna: I want our baby to be lovely not a angry bird. If you are always anger in this time, our baby will also be a angry bird.

She flustered listening him... And nodded shyly.

Then he made her to lay in the bed. He lays beside her by keeping his elbow in the pillow, while his palm supporting his head. He slowly caresses her...

To be continued...

The Rays Of Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें