Krishna saved Radha

Krishna pressed her stomach has water came from her mouth, finally after trying for many time she started to cough. Krishna made her to relax, has she was coughing badly, in the sleeping position in his lap, she didn't open her eyes till now.

Finally she opened her eyes, and saw Krishna in front of her, and noticed she was on his lap.

(Note : chandravali was hiding behind the tree 🌲 near the river bank and was watching them and even Radha got mukt from jealous after doing this act, because she thought to kill herself after realising her fault and thought not to interfere in Krishna's life again)

Soon chandravali left... Seeing Radha woke up.

Here krishna hugged her...
And said ...

Radha, what the hell you have done.
You have thought to leave your Krishna alone.
You thought to go leaving me alone,
How would I have live without you, you are my life,my soul,my everything.
Why have you done this, you know how much scared I was??

Radha replied, why did you save me Krishna.
Why Did you save me Krishna?
I just don't want to learn why you have saved me I am just gonna die what is the use of my presence here no one loves me all cheats me and I am just toys for other relationship.

What is the use of my presence her, say me what is the use of my presence.

I am disturbance for others.
Some people think that I am disturbance for their relationship.
I just don't want that.

Krishna understood that the some people, Radha said, meant that he is the some people who she is disturbance for them.

Breaking the hug...

Krishna said, no Radha it's not like that who said that you are disturbance for others you are not a disturbance for others.
You are everything for me you are my life, you are my love, you are soul, you are everything for ,you are everything for me.

Radha said, who said like that Krishna, that's why you love chandravali after even proposing me and spend time with me and now we are loving Chandravali.

I am like a disturbance for your both relationship so it's better to die.

Radha stood in that condition, where has she shouted has her leg was bleeding, due to the hurt, she had when she was to jump the water.

To be continued...