Radha's care for Krishna

Krishna went to their room and placed the food in the table and saw Radha standing in the balcony seeing the night sky and was saying,

Radha: Kanha come soon. I am Missing you so much. I am waiting.

Krishna: Your Kanha came radhe...💕💕

Hearing his voice Radha smiled and turned towards him...

She ran to him... Hugged him tightly, keeping her head in his chest.

 Hugged him tightly, keeping her head in his chest

They hugged like this...

(Guys don't consider the dress and people)

Radha: have you came Kanha...

Krishna: yes, i came back... How was your day... Do my Radha cried today...

Radha: No... Your baby didn't cry today...

Krishna: that's like my baby..

Radha chuckled at him.

Radha: Kanha... Have you ate anything...

Krishna: No dear... If my radhe comes, i will eat..

Radha: hmm...

They broke the hug... Soon Radha noticed his injury in his arms...

Radha: Kanha... What is this? How you got this injury? Come here sit...

Krishna: radhe... It's a small one.. leave it...

Radha: Is this a small one to you.

Radha made him sit on the bed...

Radha: how you got this injury Kanha...

Krishna: because of that ayan... He tried to stab me...

Radha: krishn... Does he hurt you anywhere... You are okay na.. or else acting in front of me...

Krishna: no radhe... Nothing happened... Don't take tensed dear...

Radha: but Kanha... It's hurted badly.. wait let me apply some medicinal oil.

She took some cup of oil with a peacock feather and sat beside him, and she started applying the oil slowly, while he jerked his hand on pain... But he smiled because he don't want her to know his pain.

She slowly applied the oil for sometime, soon he felt better...

Krishna: Radhe... It's enough now I am feeling better... Now come lets eat. My baby hasn't eat anything for a long time na, come.

Radha nodded...
Krishna went and took that plate of food and sat beside her. He took some food and fed her ... She did the same.. like this both ate their dinner...

After eating... Krishna kept the plate in a table...and came back to her...

Radha: Kanha... Does your hand hurts...

Krishna: no dear... It's fine now. Don't be tensed...

Radha: now where is he, Kanha?

Krishna: he is in the prison. It is a strong one. He can't escape from there.

She nodded...

Krishna: now let's sleep, my baby must be tired, playing full day. Come lets sleep.

Radha: yes Kanha... Today full day we all played... Played after a long time. You know, all my sakhis, who were married too came... It was an great day...

Krishna: so, i think my radhe didn't miss me and was happy without me...

Radha: no no, i was thinking about you every second but I didn't show them.how can i be so happy without you. I was scared from inside that if something happens to you.

Krishna: nothing will happen to me and now come lets sleep.

Soon he layed in the bed, she layed beside him and hugged him tightly...

Radha: i missed you...
Krishna: i missed you too...

Radha: love you...
Krishna: love you too...

Saying this he kissed her forehead. She slept peacefully in his arms...

Soon afters sometime, Kanha opened his eyes to see his baby to sleep peacefully in his arms. He kissed her hair and slept...

To be continued...