Princess

Krishna took Radha home. He took her to their room and cleaned the blood in her wound, and applied some natural medicine in her wound and tied a white cloth around it...

Everyone asked about her wound. Soon, they were known about ayan and jatila's evil deeds from Radha Krishna...

Days passed... Days changed to weeks and weeks leads to months...

It is Radha's 3rd month of pregnancy...

Krishna being so protective for his wife...
Ayan and Jatila tried enough to harm Radha but they couldn't. Now there was little bump on Radha's tummy.

It's a fine morning...

Radha was sleeping peacefully on Krishna's arms. Krishna was hugging her in a possessive way.
The sunrays kissed Radha's face, she slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and looked around properly. Krishna was sleeping peacefully holding her.
She slowly got out of his hold and did her morning chores.
Krishna woke up and found the other side empty. He looked around and saw Radha was wiping her hair standing in the balcony. He smiled and slowly went to her and took the towel from her hand and started wiping her hair. She smiled. After wiping her hair, Radha turned and looked at him.

Krishna: Good morning sweetheart 💕
Radha: Good morning Kanha...

Krishna kneelt down and hugged her waist and kissed her little bump...

Krishna: Good morning my princess...

Radha: Kanha, you always say Princess, it's gonna be my prince.

Krishna: nah nah, it's gonna be my princess, will see who will win this challenge.

Radha: okay...

After talking sometime, Krishna got fresh and came down... Both had their breakfast and went for a walk...

To be continued...

Sorry for the chota part... Kinda busy today... Bye... Check my community post... Do reply in it... Comment, vote and follow... Bye...