In search of ayan

Soon after sometime time Krishna woke up... And saw his radhe sleeping... He kissed her forehead...

Krishna: Radhe... Wake up it's time for me...

She slowly opened her eyes and saw him..

Krishna: Good morning sweetie 💕
Radha: Good morning Kanha 💕

Krishna: okay wake up , I need to go na.

Radha nodded sadly...

Krishna kissed her forehead...

Krishna: Don't worry dear... Nothing will happen to me. Now smile.

Radha smiled...
Krishna smiled her back...

Soon both got ready and went down... Everyone was ready to go on search of ayan...

Krishna told them that he have said the truth to Radha...

All ate their breakfast and was ready for leaving...

Before leaving Krishna came to Radha...

Krishna: Dear... Don't cry... I will come soon... Forget about ayan... Krishna's baby is strong. Play happily with your sakhis... I will return soon before night. Don't worry... Don't skip your food. Eat properly... If you didn't eat, then your Kanha will be angry on you. I know my baby won't make me angry na... Take care of yourself...

Radha: Yes Kanha... I won't cry and will eat properly.

The both shared a tight hug, he kissed her hair...

Krishna: Okay bye da... Take care...

Radha: Bye Kanha... Take care yourself...

Krishna went to her sakhis and his and Radha's mother...

Krishna: Maiya, ma and gopiyas.. please take care of her... She was crying when I said we are going in search of ayan... She was so scared. Somewhat i comforted her... Please take care of her... Check whether she ate or not. Please don't leave her alone. My humble request to you...

All said: Kanha.. we will take care of her. You don't worry. Go and find that ayan. We will take care of her...

He nodded and left... But not before waving hands at her...

As soon he left... Radha's sakhis pulled her out to a garden where they would play... They all were playing joyfully... Which made Radha forget about ayan... After they where playing with little childrens... After the small childrens and her sakhis started teasing her about asking her married life. She just blushed and said hmm... It's well.
All were enjoying their day because after Radha's marriage they have met and was playing happily like small kids..

Here Krishna and all went in search of ayan... Krishna said them about the forest where ayan was there. He said them.. he got information has one person said him that he saw him there.
While they were traveling in the Bullock cart to that forest... Krishna thought of what Radha is doing.. he closed his eyes to see what she is doing. Has per his wish, she was happily playing with her sakhis and small kids. That made him happy. He was happy seeing his happy Radha back...

Soon he opened his eyes...
Krishna and balram dau was in one Bullock cart... others were in few more Bullock carts...
Dau was riding it...

Dau: Kanha... How is Radha now? She was so changed na.. she was always scared and wished you to be with her...

Krishna: Ha dau... She is really changed dau... She was always strong, whatever problems she faced she was so strong... But, after that ayan done a such a cheap work, she was so scared... And also when she was kidnapped kamsan has came there...

Dau: What kamsan? When Kanha? Why you didn't said me?

Krishna: yes dau, kamsan has arrived that time...
And Krishna said him all what Radha said him.

Dau: Kanha... Is this because she was scared...

Krishna: ha dau... She is having a fear of losing me, has per kamsan said... Even if he had Said it through words, she would be scared, but he have a made a sample scene of my death. Afterall she would be scared only dau... Even today morning I said that I am going in search of ayan, she was crying badly and was scared of losing me and losing of herself.. and also day yesterday I saw ayan through my powers ..

Krishna did everything about ayan's thought and kamsan...

This made dau more angry...

Dau: Kanha... Haven't you angry... Hearing this myself I am getting so angry. How you are calm?.

Krishna: No dau, i was angry like hell, but that time Radha was sleeping. Even in sleep she is scared dau, in hearing of his name. She woke up has a said Ayan, a bit louder in anger.
She saw me in anger that made her more scare... And was starts crying and after I consoled her and she slept in that thought. Soon after some time she had a bad dream and woke up. She said me about the dream, she had a dream about the incident that happened in our marriage day, hearing his name again I got angry, which made her shiver in fear dau... So, i controlled myself not go be angry in this incidents...but once I saw him, he will be beaten badly by me.

To be continued...