Ayan punished

Next day... Radha woke up and saw Krishna sleeping sitting beside her.

She felt bad, while Krishna seeing Krishna like that she thought because of her only he is facing many problems.

Radha: I'm so sorry Krishna, because of me only you are facing these many problems, because of me you didn't sleep properly yesterday.

Krishna: It's nothing like that Radha.

Radha shocked to hear Krishna.

Radha: Ha you woke up ha...

Krishna: ya before you

Radha: ohh.. Good morning 💕

Krishna: Good morning my dear love💕

Radha chuckled my his words.

Krishna was happy to see his happy radhe back.

Krishna: however my Radha have smiled. Okay now go, and fresh up. I will be waiting for you go, but carefully okay.

Radha got fresh......

Krishna too got fresh after Radha came out.

Both ate their food...

All assembled in the panchayat meeting spot. Where there is a big Banyan tree 🌲. All elders with the vrishbhanu In middle sat there, has he was the Raj of barsana. Radha and Krishna was sitting at one side of the tree. She was keeping her head and he was caressing her hair. She was scared, what if ayan come there, or kamsan come there.

She was holding Krishna's one hand tightly. Krishna understood that she was scared, so he calmed her.

Soon ayan, Jatila and ugrapath came there..

Radha was scared to see him, she hid her face behind Krishna.

Krishna made her come front and hugged her from side,she kept her head on his chest and hid her face inside his chest.

Ayan saw them with anger...

Krishna saw this and hugged her tightly and kissed on her hair.

Soon everyone started ayan asking about her kidnapping but he refused that he didn't kidnap her.

Soon vrishbhanu asked Radha Krishna.

Radha: Papa, he only kidnapped me. He was trying to misbehave with me.
He and Jatila ma slapped me hard for saying that Krishna would save me .
He said he is going to Marry me forcefully. She said this with a scared voice and trembling.
After saying this again she hid her face in his chest.

Krishna: mama sree, you yourself have heard from Radha that what had happened. And even he fought with dau and me to take Radha from us.

Ugrapath slapped him and Jatila hard.

Soon Radha said..

Radha: Kanha... Can we leave from here please.

Krishna: sure Radhe ❤️

He asked permission from vrishbhanu through eyes he agreed and he took her from there.

Vrishbhanu gave him a punishment to be in jail for 5 days. And after that he should be way from this village for a month and live in forest.
To be continued......