Wedding night 🌃

Radha came to Krishna's room and removed her jewelleries and sat on the swing of his room. Thinking about how much problems they faced for their marriage to occur.

Tears are froming at the corner of her eyes.

She was thinking about how ayan Ayan tried to misbehave with her.

She was staring at the night sky.
Without noticing that Krishna had entered their room.

He saw Radha sitting at the swing watching the night sky.

He came near her... And saw tears in her eyes..

Krishna: Dear...

Hearing Krishna's voice,she turned her face to another side and wiped her tears.

Radha: Yes Kanha...

Krishna sat beside her...

Krishna: Why was you crying.

Radha: No i didn't cry, i was just watching the sky.

Krishna: Radhe... I know, you was crying. You can't lie to me. Look at my eyes and say.

Radha: Krishna....

Krishna:Hmm...

Radha kept her head on his shoulder. He kept his head on her head.

Radha: Kanha... We have lots of problems for our marriage na. Thinking of what ayan and kamsan did. I can't stop my tears Kanha... I'm sorry.

Krishna: It's ok radhe, but why sorry.

Radha: I have lied to you na, so that.

Krishna: It's okay, don't worry.

She took her head back and said

Radha: Kanha, do I made you sad.

Krishna: No radhe...

Radha: Kanha... Yashoda Maiya gve me milk. She said we both should drink it.

Krishna: Okay...

Radha went and took the glass of milk and came to him and sat beside him.

Radha: Krishn... Drink it...

Krishna took the glass of milk from her but instead of drinking it he gave it to Radha. She drank some milk and took the glass from him and made him drink the remaining milk.

After drinking the milk, she kept the milk at the table beside her and turned towards him. She saw his face and started laughing...

Krishna: Why are you laughing my dear.

Radha: Krishn your face.

Krishna: what happened to my face.

Radha: Milk above your mouth. It's seems funny. Wipe it of

Krishna wantedly started wiping the wrong place.

Radha: Ohho.. Krishna. You are wiping at the wrong place. Wait let me wipe it.

Krishna: She took her chunni and started wiping it.

He was staring at her.

She wiped the milk fully and saw him staring at her.

She blushed... To hide her blushing she stood up and went near the balcony holding the strip of the balcony.

Krishna slowly stood up and went to her and hugged her from back and rested his head on her shoulder.

Krishna: My dear wife is blushing...

This made Radha blush more..

He made her turn towards him and came close to her, she closed her eyes.

He lifted her in his arms and layed her on the bed. He layed beside her. She opened her eyes and saw Krishna laying beside her. She came close to and hugged him. Seeing Radha's action. Krishna happily hugged her back.soon she slept.

After some time...

He opened his eyes and saw his love is sleeping peacefully in his arms. He kissed her forehead. She smiled at sleep.

He saw her smiling and hugged her more tightly and slept.

Next day...

Radha woke up and saw Krishna sleeping peacefully hugging her.
He was looking cute like a baby. She kissed his left cheek and tried to get up but he was hugging her tightly.

After trying many times, she came out of his arms. She went and got fresh up, she was wearing a beautiful dress. She was wiping her hair with a cloth, has her hair was wet.

She was standing at the balcony and was wiping her hair. She turned and saw Krishna sleeping till now. She came hear him while wiping and said

Radha: Kanha... Wake up it's late. Today some rituals are there. Wake up.

Soon Kanha woke up...yawning...

Seeing him woke up she again went to balcony wiping her hair.

Krishna saw her and smiled he came near her and was standing behind her so close, she didn't see him till now.
Soon she turned, her tip of wet hair splashed his face, he closed his eyes, smiling.

She saw him. Slowly he opened his eyes and turned towards her, smiling.
Radha: Krishn,what are you doing here? Go get fresh soon,there is a ritual. Go, go soon.

Krishna: There is a lot of time for the ritual.
He said while tucking her wet hair behind her ear.

Radha: Kanha...what is this...go and get fresh. Your lovely works and all afterwards, now go.

Krishna: No, i want to be with you.

Radha: You will be with me for life long, now go and get fresh.

Saying this Radha pushed him slowly.

Both got ready... And went down for the Ritual.

To be continued...