Ayan Escaped

Next day...

Krishna woke up and saw his love sleeping peacefully in his arms, hiding her face in his chest.

He smiled and caressed her hair and kissed it.

She smiled in sleep...

Krishna: Dear, wake up it's time. Otherwise we will be late. Do you remember we are going to barsana today.

Radha slowly woke up...And saw him. She hugged him more tightly bidding her face in his chest.

Krishna: Radhe, wake up. It's time na. Leave me.

Radha: (in a cute baby tone) I won't leave you Kanha. Let me sleep for sometime in your arms, Please. I'm so tired. Please.

He melted..and said okay dear.

She slept... He was caressing her hairs.
She was sleeping like a cute baby.
Krishna was staring her cute face.

Krishna : till Yesterday, she was in hurry to wake up early and get ready because of ritual and helping Maiya. Today if I say that we are going to her home, she is resting. She loves us more than her parents.

He Said this a little louder...

This disturbed her a little. She mumbled cutely in sleep. He kept silent. Again she hid her face in his chest hugging him, sleeping.

She was asleep but he was not asleep he was thinking about their arrival to Barsana because they are arriving to Barsana because of the recent news that ayan had escaped from the prison. He didn't say this to Radha because she must be scared and won't be normal. So he said her that they are arriving to Barsana because of feast celebration. Because he don't want her to know this. He informed everyone about that... He said everyone that he didn't inform Radha about ayan and he said her that they are arriving to Barsana because of the feast celebration.

Soon Radha woke up and saw Krishna in deep thinking.
So getting him out of his trance so she kissed his right cheek.

He came out of his thinking and looked at him and she smiled cutely.

Radha: Good morning Kanha 💕
Krishna: Good morning dear 💕

Radha: what was you thinking?
Krishna: nothing dear. Now can we go and get fresh.

She nodded.

Both got fresh... And she was combing her hair he was adoring her. Soon she got ready and saw him adoring her.

Radha: Kanha, if your work is over. Can we go.

Krishna nodded.

Both went down and sat on the vehicle which is pulled by two cows.
(Guys I forgot it's name in Radha Krishna serial too they will use for traveling na, that one).

Krishna sat and Radha sat beside him.
He puts his hand on her shoulder getting her closer to him. She puts her head on his chest.

Dau was riding the vehicle.

He saw them and thought to tease them.

Balram: Ahmm..ahmm... Kanha.. Radha... What's happening..

Radha Krishna: Nothing dau.

Balram: How is married life going, can I know.

Hearing this Radha was blushing she turned her face to other side.

While Kanha: Dau...

He went near him and said

Krishna: Dau.. what are you asking. How would she feel. You should ask such questions when we are alone.

Balram: Ha ha what a care for Radha. She will feel shy. So that can't even ask this question. What is there to shy in this. I am just asking how is your life going.

Krishna: Dau... Not now...

Balram: Radha..

Radha: Ha dau..

Balram: One thing Radha, after your Both marriage. Kanha is not at all talking to me. Not talking, not even seeing me.

Radha: Dau, nothing like that.

Balram: Nothing means okay.

Soon they reached barsana.

To be continued......