Memories

Radha slowly slept, Krishna was caressing her hairs...

Krishna was remembering his and her moments in golok...
The way she called him Arya in her past... She called him Kanha,krishn, Kannan,Arya,Swami etc... But, mostly she called him Arya... Has her husband...

Even he has many names, she loved to call him Arya... Both spent their time...

She would make makhan, he would steal it... She would scold him...he would apologise for it... Their was many cute memories...

He remembered her curse...

She was cursed to be separated from him for 100 years without her memory of golok... But, after knowing her truth, sridama gave her a boon... She would be married to him in earth even though he cursed her to be seperated he also gave her a boon that she will be married to him and no one will be married to him other than Radha... Even her other forms...

But because of the curse of being separated, they would face many problems in their life...

Krishna had tears in his eyes... While remembering their past...

He remembered their swing moments...

The way she would apologize him when he gets angry on her...

His apologize when she is angry...

The way she hugged him, the way she kissed him in his cheeks...

The way she always lit up his mood when he is sad...

He loved her the way he won't let her go away for a sec...

The way she tastes the makhan and feed him...

The kheer prepared by her... The makhan, the food prepared by her would be great for him because she have tasted it...

Whenever he become tensed thinking about the future of this world, she would be with him to make him calm...

She was in his side in each and every second of her life...

But their was also a truth, she hid from him... When she got cursed... She said him after the curse during their last time with her memories in golok...

From which he was broken... He promised... They would get the same one in their next birth...

She was also heart broken to say him this... They both were gonna loss a precious part of their life...

Both were not so happy in the part of life which they both need to be soo happy...

He came back to present...

He was broken by thinking the past...

To be continued...

What is the truth?
That happened in their past?
What happened exactly?

Will see in the next part...
Sorry for the suspense...