❤️ Radha Krishna quality time ❤️

Krishna chuckled seeing Radha's childish behaviour.

Radha hugged Krishna. She kept her head on his chest.

Krishna hugged her back

Flowers started showering on them.

I love you,❤️ Radha said

I love you too❤️, Krishna said.
He kissed on her hair.

Both where enjoying their moment.

Both broke the hug .

Suddenly, Krishna stood up and said

Radha, sit here I will be back. Radha nodded

Krishna went and brought a plate of food.

Radha saw that, and realised that Krishna know that she haven't ate anything from past one day, it's been nearly 2 days she have ate. She was scared if krishna would scold her for not eating anything, she was looking down in fear.

Krishna came and sat beside her, and made her look at him.

I know you are scared that I would scold you for not eating anything for the past two days, don't worry I won't scold you, but first eat this, already your health is not okay. You should eat or else you will faint.

Okay, I will eat.radha said

Here, eat this.krishna said

But how will I eat? See my right hand it's hurted na, then how would I eat, she said with a cute and puppy eyes.

Krishna chuckled, and took a piece of food and feed her with his own hands.

Kanha.. do you ate.

Vo..vo.. That.

Say properly.

Radha.. that is even I didn't eat from when you didn't eat

That means you didn't eat for past two days because I didn't eat. What Krishna.

With a lot of difficulties she took a piece of food and feed him. Her hand was hurting but she didn't show that. He realised that her hand is paining.

So he stopped her and and feed her and also feed himself.

After eating, It was going to become dark so Kanha took Radha in his arms and took her to room without knowing anyone.

And made her lay on her bed and kissed her forehead, and was about to leave Radha holded his hands and said don't leave Krishna.

Krishna turned and holded a her with his another hand and sat beside her and said even I don't want to leave you but if someone sees me here with you, it can become a problem, so I need leave my dear radhe. Don't worry I will come to meet you , don't walk, it will hurt you. Okay

Kanha.. what if ma, papa ask me about this injuries.

Just say them you have fallen down when you leg got hurt by a sharp stone. And because of that your hand and leg is hurted. Okay na. So, I am leaving

He kissed her forehead and left her room without knowing anyone and went to his home thinking about Radha.

To be continued...