Ayan killed

Krishna chocked ayan... Jatila was trying hard to remove ayan from Krishna's grip but she wasn't able to...

The whole village present there shouted...

Crowd: Kill him. Kill him.

Krishna chocked him hard... Ayan's eyes rolled up. His breath stopped, his sufferings stopped. Krishna gave him up from his grip ayan fell down the ground with a thud.

Jatila was numb seeing the scene in front of her. She immediately ran to him and tried to wake him up but of no use as he is already dead.

Ugrapath cried silently seeing his son dead infront his eyes.

Krishna eyes were still red. He composed himself and made himself calm...

Ugrapath too ran to ayan crying along with Jatila for the death of his son.

Vrishbhanu came to Krishna and holds his shoulder. Krishna looked at him and vrishbhanu hugged him tightly. Nand baba too joined them. Soon after sometime they broke the hug. Yashoda Maiya came to him and hugged him tightly. Crying on his shoulder. Kirtida too hugged him and consoled yashoda from crying...

Everyone was talking to him... Suddenly the absence of Radha made him tensed...

Krishna: Kaki, Radha is found anywhere. Where did she go?

Kirtida: I think she went to her room.

Krishna: why?

Kirtida: You yelled on her to go right! She must have got hurt on that.

Krishna: I yelled on her?

Kirtida nodded...

Krishna recalled the things happened. This is the first time he have shouted on her when she has done no mistake.

Krishna immediately went to her house then to her room...

He saw Radha was not present in the room. Soon, his eyes fell on the little figure in the balcony. He signed in relief and went to her.

He back hugs her and whispered...

Krishna: I'm so sorry radhe...

To be continued...

Will Radha accept his apology?
What will happen next?
Will Jatila be silent for the death of her son?

Will see in the upcoming parts...

Vote, comment and follow...

Bye...