Beginning of a new love saga

Krishna went to balram's chamber after making radha sleep...

In balram's chamber...

Balram dau was eating his stomach full... When he noticed Krishna,he stopped eating and looked at him properly...

Balram: Kanha, you are here at this time! What made you come here?

Krishna took a seat beside him...

Krishna: So, now me and my Chanchala reunited but not completely as her memories will be recollected to her after 100 years but still she is the same for me...

Balram: i know this Kanha. What made you to say this again...

Krishna: i know... So...

Balram: So...

Krishna signed and said...

Krishna: When you are going to see ksheer Sagar, have you forgot my dear sister in law...

Balram stopped eating and looked down remembering her... He really don't know where she is right now...

Krishna shook him and brought him back from his lala world...

Krishna: What dau? Dreaming...

Balram: No Kanha... I'm missing her... I really don't know where she is...

Krishna: You will meet her soon dau...

Balram: When Kanha?

Krishna: Soon dau...

Krishna stood up and went out of the chamber closing the door and smiled...

Here Balram went to his bed and slept in the memories of his love...

Krishna went back to his chamber...

He went towards the sleeping figure of Radha...

He smiled and kissed her forehead and slept keeping her in his embrace...

Soon few days passed... Till now Balram and revati had not met each other but both heard about each other...

Both are very curious to meet each other but they are no getting a chance to meet each other...

In both their hearts their came a feel of some love when they hear about each other...

To be continued...

Sorry for this very very late part... My school had been started... I'm so busy with that... My phone got repair and now my phone is okay... Sorry for this late part and chotu part. Please don't kill me for this... My exams are ended a day before yesterday only... I will try to upload the next part soon. Sorry guys... I'm really sorry. My phone was not supporting me... I typed few parts earlier to update but everything got erased after when I got my phone back... I'm sorry... Please try to understand guys...