Epilogue

Addie's P.O.V

Today was the day; I was finally getting married. It had been 4 years since Calum proposed after our breakup. I was a 23 year old getting married to the love of my life. A lot had happened since that day. I finally got that bloody degree from NYU and I couldn't be happier in my career. I got a job at HarperCollins Publishing company and was writing a little in my free time. I know, my writing came out of left field. There was just one professor that changed my whole college idea. I still danced and sung a little bit, but most of my free time was spent planning this damned wedding.

"Baby" His raspy voice mumbled. He slowly opened his eyes, their dark brown iris' stared at me. The corners of his dark pink lips turned up in realization.

"Today's the day" Our lips connected and I weaved my hands through his messy hair. We both exited the bed, still half naked from last night's events. Our small apartment overlooked the harbor in Sydney. Sure it was no New York, but I couldn't give up the city I fell in love with 5 years back. And yes, I know I swore I'd end up in NYC, but Ashton taught me how to surf a while back and it was way too much fun to leave.

"Adalynn, we aren't supposed to see each other today." His calloused hands found my bare waist, tracing circles around them. My heart still sped up whenever he used my full name. 

"Well we like to break rules, don't we." We exchanged smirks and kissed once more before getting dressed for the day. I pulled on a causal dress. I was just getting my nails done, so I didn't feel the need to actually try. My hair was pilled onto my head in a messy bun.

"Who you getting your nails done with?"

"Blair, Taylor, Ashley and Max's fiance." So much had happened with Blair. Her and Lucas got married and had a little one on the way. They we're the cutest couple in the entire world, except Harry and Selena. Yes, Harry was engaged to the Selena Gomez. They we're perfect and I loved her more than any other girl he'd ever dated. Besides Taylor Swift of course, but they were a shitty couple.

"I like Max's fiance. Kayla right?" I nodded, shoving a piece of gum in my mouth. Taylor and I met up while she was on tour one day and our friendship soared from there. She was super sweet and we actually had a lot in common. In the beginning Harry didn't really like it, but they were both in relationships so they actually became friends too.

"Ooh yeah, Mali's coming too."

"Calum's sister?" He rose an eyebrow. For all he knew, I hadn't talked to the Hood's since Calum's proposal.

"Yes Justin, Calum's sister." He rolled his eyes, pulling a tee shirt over his head.

"I've never liked them." He grumbled to himself. I ignored his rudeness and checked my beeping phone. Of course he didn't like Cal, but he was still my friend. I had a couple missed calls, but I could get them later.

"Later Justin." I kissed him softly, exiting the flat with a ringing phone. It's loud noise filled the small and damp hallway. The caller ID read Ashton. Most likely just a 'good luck' or 'see you at the wedding' call.

"Hola Ashy." In the background I heard the faint cry of a girl. Or maybe a group of people; it was impossible to tell.

"I'm so sorry to do this to you today, but you need to get to the hospital. There's been an accident."

"Who is it?" I feared for the worst. It could be anyone; Blair, Luke, Harry or someone even worse. It could've been been my sister. When Ashton finally spoke again I realized my worst fears were confirmed.

"It's Calum."

*****

I drove along the coastline, barely seeing two feet ahead of me. It had been nearly 3 years since I'd seen Calum. We just drifted honestly. He was always on tour or too busy and we never spoke. Even after the day 4 years ago, we never talked about his proposal. Every time he brought it up, I would shut it right back down. Of course, Calum was still invited to the wedding. I mean I couldn't not invite him, right?