Chapter 29

Addie's P.O.V

Ed played a couple more songs before he spoke again. His red hair looked fluffier than usual and he might've been slightly drunk. That or his words were slurred due to his nervousness and his cheeks were red from the spotlights. Either way he looked incredibly adorable on stage. I couldn't believe I was here with my new best friends. I was living my dream and it was incredible. To think just a couple months ago I was living in a complete hell.

"So I've got loads of specials guests here tonight. Can you all give a warm welcome to my best mates." Ed clapped his hands as we were all forced on stage. It wasn't a particularly big venue, but there were still nearly 18,000 people staring back at me. Calum grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me into him. His fingers traced my spine; something I'd found great comfort in recently.

"Hey guys." Harry forced his British accent to be fuller to please the fans. It clearly worked due to the screams that roared through the stadium. The remaining boys were now by our sides. I felt an arm drape over my shoulder. Ed's smile caused the butterflies in my stomach to calm down slightly. His sense of tranquility made me feel a hell of a lot better.

"So guys it's this cuties birthday." Ed pinched my reddened cheeks. My nose involuntarily scrunched up at his touch causing the boys around us to erupt in a heap of giggles. "Isn't she the cutest! Any who, let's all sing her a happy birthday."

The chorus of the song I'd heard hundred's of times began. It took ages to get through and I was almost certain I'd never been so embarrassed in my entire life. One of Calum's hands was placed around my hip and the other was intertwined with mine. His thumb traced circles against my palm.

"I love you baby." He released his hands from mine and brought them to cup my face. I jammed my hands through the loops in his jeans, squeezing his bum slightly. I caught him mid-laugh and slammed his lips against my own. My hands found their was to the back of his shirt. I could feel his muscles contracting beneath the fabric. His tongue slipped into my mouth and swirled around with my own. His hands tangled in my hair and tugged softly hair the ends. A soft moan escaped my lips.

"Damn guys. I know my voice is an aphrodisiac, but couldn't you at least wait until you got home?" Ed shot up both a wink. Luckily he'd stepped away from microphone protecting me form further embarrassment. Calum grabbed my hand and dragged me to an empty closet.

"Calum what are y-" His hands cupped my thighs and forced them to wrap around his mid-section. My back was pressed against the wall that held bottles of cleaning supplies. My hands tugged at his. He tugged the waist on my jeans down as I simultaneously kicked off my sneakers.

"Don't" He growled through gritted teeth. My finger tips traced over the lines on my stomach before he tore off the material constraining them. My placed sloppy kisses along my collarbones resulting in me nearly ripping his shirt off at it's seams. He rested on his elbows above me.

"Stop being a tease you arse." I pulled him closer to me before removing our remainign clothing. And with that I had made love with Calum for the second time in 12 hours.

*****

"We should probably go back, huh?" I turned to face Calum. I was met with his deep chocolate eyes. His lips were slightly swollen and turned up at the edges. He was closely examining my features. I was sure I'd looked like a complete mess, but he didn't seem to care.

"How'd I get so lucky with you?" He bit his lip slightly before pulling me towards him. We stayed silent so a few moments before he spoke again. "Come to LA with me."

"Cal, you know that's impossible." He looked frantic and nervous and I couldn't help feeling bad for him. There was no way I could even dream of going to LA with him. I had Lexi's wedding, needed to find a job and enrolling collage. I couldn't depend on Calum forever since we'd only known each other for a couple months. As much as I wanted him to, he wouldn't always be around. I needed to be able to fend for myself.

"Why the hell not Addie?" I couldn't sense his anger building up. For once I didn't want to calm him down. I wanted to fight this one out.

"Because I have to make something of my life. I'm not just gonna be some groupie my whole life." We had put our clothes back on and were in each others faces. I wanted to slap the anger off his face. It was his fault anyway.

"Addie, you can see everything you've ever wanted to see. And you'll be with me." He attempted to lock our lips together, but I dodged his kiss.

"Calum I kind of prefer to have a place to live you know." I shoved him to the opposite side of the room before collapsing to the ground.

"Think of this though. Our little kiddos running around the tour bus and cheering me on front row of every gig." I could see our kids in my mind. They all had his dark hair with my curls. The boy had Calum's eyes and the little girl had ocean and green eyes. They were beautiful. I couldn't let this vision make be crack. I had to stand up to him.

"You're seriously mental. I'm not having kids with you any time soon."

"Why the hell not? I'd been a great dad."

"Fuck off Calum." I slammed the closet door and walked to the front row of the concert. Ed was belting out Sara. I was sure the tear brimming my eyes were noticeable. Calum was just a dick and I didn't want to think of his shitty face. Or his annoying lips are even his his crappy eyes. I was done with that twat for the night. Not forever, but just for tonight. Because even when I tried to hate Calum, I loved that man more than anyone else in this world.

Wow guys this is complete crap so sorry about that. Anyway these chapters have been such fillers but a Caddie christmas is coming soon! I've had such writers block so excuse these short chapters I'll try to make them longer. Ooh and I wrote the ending to this book and I cried my eyes out. DOn't worry though! The book won't end for over a year (book time).

CoastlinesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara