Chapter 23

Luke's P.O.V

"You've got to be kidding me." Calum shouted in the small lobby of Addie's dance studio. I was following him closely as he enter the elevator. I was slammed against it's interior as he let out a scream. Pain traveled up my spine, nearly causing me to blackout. Calum was a lot stronger than he realized so when he got angry, he had no way of controlling it. It explained how Justin's nose was broken with one punch and how Niall nearly broke his arm last summer. He was a dangerous person, yet he didn't realize it.

"Mate, nothing happened in there." My voice failed me as it cracked under my words. He was absolutely fuming at me. I almost feared for my life due to the small space I was confined to with him.

"Don't you dare "mate" me Luke." His eyes shot daggers into my own. He shoved me and nearly ran out of the building. I was quick behind as I followed him through the busy streets of New York. He made his way to the hotel in minutes even though it was four blocks away. He was quick to shut the elevator on me, but the stairs were too my left. I took them two at a time up the six flights. I beat him to the room and gave myself a few seconds to catch my breath. He stormed in, knocking our coats down in the process.

"Calum you're gonna loose her if you don't listen to me." His stare cooled down slightly, but I could tell he was beyond angry. He nodded for me to continue. "First off she was making fun of me so I pinned her against the wall to shut her up and second you need to stop storming away like a little bitch. She hates it."

"What if she's done with me?" His voice was softer. Bringing Addie leaving always snapped him into place.

"She loves you more than anything, Cal. She won't leave."

"Luke I keep fucking up and pushing her farther and farther away. I know she doesn't love me anymore." A tear fell from his eyes and I'd never felt worse for him. Calum rarely cried, but when he did it was over something big. I opened my arms to him. My shirt became tear stained within seconds. I'd never seen him so torn up.

"Call her and tell her you love her. I never said that enough to Aleisha, that's probably why she left me." My chest was heavy full of memories. I'd never truly got over her and if she ever offer to get back together, I would in a second. She was the only girl who loved me for me and I could never thank her enough for that.

Calum released himself from me to find his phone. Even from across the room I could tell he was shaking. His fingers fumbled with the buttons in search of her name. I could hear her voice on the other end, but making out her words was impossible. Calum paced the room as she continued to talk. He could barely let in a word due to the yelling on Addie's end. He hung up the phone saying no more than ten words.

"She's so pissed at me for storming up, but she agreed to go out with me tonight." His smile warmed my heart because I knew how much this meant to him. He practically ran to the bathroom to shower. For the first time in months I heard his voice floating from the shower's interior. It was a beautiful sound; full of complete happiness. The notes made my heart warm. Out of habit, my fingers dialed Addie's number.

"Hola Lucas." Her voice was cheery, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to last long.

"Hey. We need to talk."

"Isn't that what we're doing?" She made a poor attempt to brighten the mood, yet even she wasn't distracted.

"Addie, you have no idea how much tonight means to Calum. Please don't hurt him."

"What makes you think I'll hurt him." Her voice was weak and full of confusion. She seemed sad at the fact that I would accuse her of hurt him, but she needed to hear it.