Don't look back- Chapter 11

Comenzar desde el principio

“Oh yeah that’s right, what time does your party start?”

“7:30, is that all you needed?” deep down a part of wished it wasn’t just so I could talk to him more; there go my crazy thoughts again. I sat there thinking about our kiss again and what he told me the other day in the car.

“….can I Alexa?” Huh? Crap I must have spaced out and got lost in my train of thought.

“Um, sorry, I uh wasn’t paying attention I guess, can you ask your question again.” I blushed and smiled nervously, I sounded so dumb I bet he could tell over the phone, I was such and idiot.

He laughed and I frowned I knew he could tell.

“I said do you mind if I come over at around seven.”

“Um let me go ask Jessica.” I got up and walked over to Jessica’s room.

“Hey Jess, Justin wants to know if he can come over early.” I held out the phone so she wouldn’t say anything like she did in the car the other day.

“Sure, go ahead and I like your hair by the way.”

“Thanks! Yours looks cute too.” I turned to walk out of her room back to mine.

“Yeah she said you can come early.”

“Alright, but just wondering what’s your hair look like that has Jessica so worked up, did you put a baby bird in it or something?” he chuckled and I got mad.

“Haha, no I actually have it curled at the bottom in a side ponytail, how’s your hair Mr. Perfect?” I snapped back casually as I sat down on my swivel chair.

“Mr. Perfect huh, sounds like someone likes me.” He teased back. My face heated up.

“Oh please, I was just stating that you have a big head.” The blush was still on my face.

“I don’t believe you.” You could hear the smile on his voice.

“Well you should, I only like you as a friend, well only when you’re not being a jerk or trying to kill me that is.”

“That was one time! Gees you accidentally choke once and you never let me hear the end of it.” I could tell he was trying to hold back a laugh.

“Yes, because it was my fault and a accident.” I made sure it sounded sarcastic.

“See? It’s a good thing you finally admitted it.”

“Jerk!”

“Grudge holder.”

I laughed and we kept talking back and forth for about five minutes.

“So do you need the directions here?”

“No, I remember from when I took you home yesterday.” I blushed at the memory of us in his car.

“Oh okay well be in the backyard there’s going to be a little house look for it and youll find us there.”

“Okay see you in a few.”

“Aright bye.” I hung up and turned around, I jumped when I saw Jessica waiting by my door, she was smiling and I wondered if she listened to my conversation.

“Why are you smiling?” I asked suspiciously.

“Oh, nothing, but I think that you might like Justin.” She smiled even bigger and I blushed massively and turned away, damn now she is going to think that!

“Just like I thought.” She muttered this but I could still hear.

“No I wasn’t blushing because of that, uh let’s go over to the quest house he said that he’ll be here in a few minutes.

I grabbed my shoe, still in the box and walked downstairs and put my slippers on as I walked out to the guest house.

Jessica followed and we started to set out the cups, drinks, and snacks. All of a sudden the lights turned off I dropped the plastic cups I was stacking and I heard Jessica yell at me from upstairs.

“Turn the lights back on Alexa!”

“I never turned them off Jess!” I yelled back and as soon I went to pick up the cups I felt arms around my wait and I went to let out a scream panicking, thinking it was Mr. Daniels.

There was a hand over my mouth and I was turned around to face Justin.

He smiled down at me and I was seriously considering bitting his hand, but he saw the look in my eyes and moved his hand quickly.

 I crossed my arms and pouted. “Justin that was mean.”

“Sorry, but I couldn’t help it.” He smiled even though and he still had his arm around my waist.

I heard Jessica coming down the stairs and we moved a bit away from each other and of course I slightly blushed.

“Hey what the hell happened to the lights?” I quickly pointed at Justin and he pointed at me.

He laughed and I crossed my arms, again.

“Jessica he did it.”

She laughed at us and walked over carefully since it was dark and hard to see.

“Justin you need to go turn the lights back on right now before the DJ comes.” I turn my attention back to him once Jessica is right in front of us.

“Fine, I’m going.”

He smiled and went over to the fuse box.

Jessica turned to me smiling as the lights turned on, I walked away blushing and biting my bottom lip as I headed to the door.

I heard a knock and answered it.

“Hey, come right in this way.” I opened the door and he came in with all of his equipment.

He started setting up and I went back to the kitchen to finish up.

“Hey jess—“ I stopped talking as I turned and saw Justin standing there. He looked amazing; he had on a gray t-shirt a blue flannel shirt unbuttoned all the way a pair of dark jeans and some black shoes.

I stopped staring and looked away, quickly.

“Do you want to help me finish setting up?” I point to the food table and look at him.

“Sure I guess.” He walked over towards me and we start putting everything out for the party.

[AN: Comment Vote Fan! The next chapter will be eventful, so keep posted!!!]