"I fucking love it, Nov." My axiety calms down again and I smile even more. He loves it, not likes it. "I don't want you spending a lot of money on me though," He says. I shake my head quickly and find my way onto his lap, straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he sets the chain down on the bed carefully. "Nothing I can buy is worth what you make me feel, so I can spend as much money on you as I want," I tell him.

He raises a brow, "Oh yeah?" I nod my head. His eyes flit from my eyes to my lips for a couple of seconds. "What do I make you feel?" He says in almost a whisper. I bite down on my bottom lip to hide the smile that so badly wants to appear on my face. "A lot of things," I reply. He smirks at this and I can feel him hardening below me. It sends chills up my spine. "Likewise, Johänson."

He leans forward and teases kissing me before he actually does. His soft lips slowly find mine and kiss me passionatly. I cannot describe in words with this man makes me feel, but it is so good. His large hand finds my face and he cups my cheek, not breaking away from the kiss. I lift my hips off him and guide him back into the headboard. Before sitting back down on him, I pull down his drawstring pants and he helps me take them off him quickly.

I sit back down on him roughly and he groans into the kiss. His hands find my waist and he takes off my —or his, actually—oversized t-shirt. He tries to kiss me again, but I pull back. "Nah-uh, why are you so impatient?" I ask teasingly. He licks his lips, looking down at my chest. My boobs are on the smaller side so I rarely wear a bra unless I need to. "Because I need you." He pulls me closer, our bare chests colliding.

I smile, "You can have me." He kisses me again roughly, impatiently. I trail my hands along his abs and he shivers as I reach the bottom near his erection. We're both left in only our underwear. He pulls away from the kiss and pushes me lightly back onto the mattress. He hovers over me and starts kissing down my body. I squirm a bit at his wet kisses. Okay, I'm the one who's getting impatient now.

He reaches down to touch the sweet spot between my legs and I moan softly. He looks up at me and smirks. He moves my cotton panties to the side and his thumb grazes my clit. I flinch a bit at his touch and grip onto the sheets beneath me. "More," I breathe out. My pulls my panties down to my ankles and I kick them off. Again, he starts kissing my chest, gently biting my nipple. My hips buck up against him, needing something more than this. He rises his head back up to me. "Nah-uh, why are you so impatient, babe?" He mocks me.

I'd smack his head right now if I didn't want him inside of me so bad. I let out a chuckle, "Cute, now get inside of me, please." He tilts his head a bit. "Are you begging?" He asks. I close my eyes tightly for a second. "Chris-" "I know, baby," He interrupts me, and goes back down to kiss my stomach. The cold air hits against the wetnes from the kisses he leaves behind, sending shivers throughout my whole body.

He inches toward the spot between my legs. He kisses the inside of my thighs and then he kisses me right where my clit is. My hips buck up again at the sensation. "Easy, love," He says. His warm breath against  my skin only makes me more impatient. His tongue grazes my clit once and then he slides it deeper into me. I bite down on my lip to hold back a moan. As his tongue explores me, he brings his thumb up to rub my clit. Oh gosh. I think I might come already.

I grip onto the sheets to try and hold myself back from coming too fast. He rubs my clit in circles and licks and sucks every inch of my heat. I whine, wanting more than what he's already giving me. I want him deep inside of me. He sucks on one of my lips and his thumb movements grow quicker. A moan leaves my mouth no matter how much I try and contain it. I feel myself throbbing already. "I'm gonna-" "Go ahead, baby." I finally let myself release and he doesn't move. He licks up all of the juices that flow out of me. He rubs my clit slowly as he does this which almost makes my eyes roll to the back of my head.

When he's done, he comes back up and kisses me hungrily. I pull away from him, breathing heavily. "I need to catch my breath, C," I say. He chuckles a bit, still hovering over my body. My chest falls heavily as I start to catch my breath. He waches me lustfully. He wants more. I smile, which causes him to smile. "What," He chuckles.

I shake my head and lower my hand to find his length hidden undernath his briefs. He flinches a bit when I touch him. He looks down at my hand and then back up at me. "Get a condom," I say. He leans down to place a kiss on my lips. "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere," He says. I smile and shake my head again. "I'm good to go. Get it," I tell him again. He looks at me momentarily and then reaches over to get the condom.

He gets up from his bed and pulls down his boxers. His length springs out, already hard. The spot between my legs starts getting wet again just at the sight. I pull him over me and he hovers over my body again. He opens the condom with his mouth and pulls it out. He hands it to me. "Put it on me," He says. I take it from him quickly, wanting to feel him inside of me already. I slide it on him smoothly and then grab his face to kiss him. He kisses me back lustfully. I pull away, "I need you, now."

His elbows dig into the mattress, next to my head. He lowers the bottom half of his body and his dick touches my thigh. I bite down on my bottom lip, holding in any noise that wants to come out. His finger finds my mouth and he puts his thumb into my mouth, opening it. "Don't hold back your moans ever again," He tells me. "You hear me?" I nod my head. He grazes my bottom lip with his thumb. "Good."

He lowers his hand again and aligns his dick with my entrance. "Can I?" He asks. I nod my head quickly, "Yes." With this, he slides inside me slowly until I'm full of him. My muscles clench around him quickly and a soft groan releases from his mouth. My hands find his muscly biceps as he starts thrusting inside of me. He starts off slow, just how I like it. He personally likes it faster than this, but he starts this way for me. I moan with each deep, full, and hard thrust.

I squeeze his muscles tighter every time he hits my core with another thrust. "Can I go faster?" He asks me. I nod my head, ready to take more of him. He picks up his pace with my premission and my body starts to heat. The cold air isn't enough to keep the heat we're creating away. I feel beads of sweat starting to build on my forehead. He lowers his hand and rubs my clit again along with his medium paced thrusts. I throw my head back in pleasure.

"You like that, baby?"

"Mhmm." I can't seem to form words at the moment. He thrusts into me, this time hitting that spot I always crave for him to find. A shaky, breathy moan escpaes my mouth. This is a sign to him that he's found just that spot. He picks up his pace, hitting the spot over and over again. His moans get louder as do mine and I start breathing heavily below him. I play with my breasts as he pumps into me, giving himself to me completely.

"Fuck," He moans. I'm so close, I want to tell him but my vocal cords have betrayed me. He continues his pace, hitting my sweet spot that makes me squirm below him. My breaths finally become heavier and I feel myself throbbing for a release. "Come with me, baby." I feel his dick twitch inside of me and that does it for me.

I come for the second time tonight, this one being just as good as the first. Once he feels me finish, he doesn't hesitate to follow right after me. He pumps into me slowly about two more times before pulling out. He throws the condom away, cleaning himself with a towel nearby. He grabs another one and cleans me up, like he always does.

He kisses my forehead and walks over to throw the towels into a dirty hamper. I catch my breath, still in the same position. He chuckles, catching his breath as well. "You're so fucking beautiful," He tells me. He pulls me to the top of the bed along with him.

He tucks some hair behind my ear. "Do you feel better?" He asks me. I nod my head, my breathing becoming easy again. My eyes already start to feel heavy. I yawn and he chuckles. "Tired, yeah?" I smile and nod. "Fatigued."

He smiles, "Rest up. I think when I wake up I'm gonna need another round." I chuckle tiredly and shake my head. "Can't wait." I say and my eyes start to flutter shut.