First Suspicion Resolved.

Christian

I groan lightly, my hips bucking up. Nova smiles at this. "Why are you doing this to me?" I say. My eyes are constantly flitting from Nova, who straddles me, and my TV. Her thick brows furrow. "Doing what?" She plays innocent. "You're distracting me when I'm trying to watch film," I say. My hands find her waist and I finally touch her. I've been avoiding it since I don't want to get distracted from the task at hand: watch football film.

It's only Wednesday but Nova and I have been spending more time together these past couple of days. Usually my week is filled with classes and then football practice. We see each other since we have a class together, but sometimes we don't hang out after school. Football tires me out since I like putting in 100% effort during practice. I also stay back sometimes to have meetings with my coaches. Captain duties and such.

Luckily it's our bye week meaning we don't play this Saturday. We play next Saturday but we take a break from practicing until Friday to rest our bodies.

Nova turns her head to the flat screen. She watches the play and then turns back to me, rolling her eyes. "You've watched this same part like ten times, Christian." She points to the TV with her thumb. I smile, "I fucked up on this play, that's why I'm rewatching it, babe." She doesn't get football much, not like her best friend Maddy. I have to explain things to her which I don't mind. It's cute seeing her try and retain the information.

"Well," she pauses. She brings her body down so that we're chest to chest. My eyes focus on her now instead of the film. Damn. "I want to do something else, I'm bored." She pokes her bottom lip out. I roll my eyes playfully. "What do you want to do, love?" Her eyes light up and she smiles. She snatches the remote from my hand when I'm not paying attention and turns the TV off.

"Seriously?" I say. She nods, placing the remote on top of my nightstand. Before I can say anything else, her lips are against mine, cutting me off. Her kiss is filled with need and want for something more than what we're currently doing. I've had a semi since she decided to place herself right against my dick. My hands travel up and down her body as we make out. Her tongue finds its way into my mouth and she grinds against my groin.

A small moan escapes my throat, vibrating into her mouth. She bites down on my bottom lip softly at this. Film can always wait. I pull away from the kiss and she picks her torso up. I grab the hem of my t-shirt that she's wearing and slide it off her body quickly. She's not wearing a bra, only red panties. She's already pulling down my sweatpants and my cock comes out. Boxers aren't necessary sometimes.

Her eyes grow at the sight of my erection, just like they always do. I chuckle and she gets up from the bed. I furrow my brows, "Where are you going?" I question. She grabs my hand and I sit up. She squats down in front of my bed. Oh. Fuck yeah.

She looks up at me with those big brown eyes as if asking me for permission. "Go ahead, baby." I cup her face with one hand as she leans forward, taking me into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth makes me flinch slightly. Her mouth suctions around my head first causing me to groan. I look down at her, moving her long hair behind her shoulders. "Keep going." I say.

Her hand comes up, wrapping around my length. She gives me a hand job as she takes me into her mouth little by little. I groan at the teasing. Her head bobs back and forth as she fits more and more of me in her mouth. My cock finally hits the back of her throat which makes my hips buck up. She doesn't flinch at this, keeping the same pace. The corner of her eyes start to water and I wipe them as she takes all of me inside her pretty mouth. I want to kiss her so fucking bad.

I cup her cheek again, moving hair away from her face. "So fucking beautiful," I moan. She quickens her pace and my dick starts twitching in her mouth, begging for release. Before I can pull back so I won't, my body betrays me. I come in her mouth, but she doesn't complain. She swallows it as it flows out and even continues sucking on my head. I moan, gripping onto the sheet of the bed.

I pull away from her mouth and she licks her lips. She stands up, her face flushed. She always gets shy right after we do anything like this. It's adorable. I pull her onto my lap so that she's straddling me again. She wraps her arms around my neck. I kiss her again, my tongue finding it's way into her mouth. She scoots closer to me even if we're already so pressed up against one another. She pulls back to catch her breath, resting her forehead against mine.

"Your turn," I breath out. She shakes her head. "I want you to fuck me," She says lowly. I pull away from her and her face is still flushed. "Pleasures mine," I wink. "And yours too," I add. She smiles at my joke and I turn her over, placing her back onto the mattress.

+

Nova lays down next to me in bed, her eyes droopy. It's only eleven but she doesn't stay up late usually. We took a shower together and she's getting ready to fall asleep while I decided to stay up a little longer to finish watching film.

I've already passed over the play where I miss a tackle on the receiver after a long pass. It was embarrassing, but I had to keep watching to see where I fucked up. I was sure he wasn't going to throw it to the receiver I was defending so I blocked another one. When I saw the ball being thrown in the direction of the receiver I was supposed to be covering, I ran over to him. I caught up to him barely, jumping out to get him, but he was too quick. He went in and scored a touchdown.

We still won, but I'm aware that not every one of my games is perfect. None of them have been actually. I've been struggling a bit this season which is killing me. I need to impress scouts with my film and this isn't good enough. My dad texts me after every game to let me know where I messed up. He acts like I wasn't the one playing. I know exactly where I mess up all the time.

Right now, film isn't helping my pacing thoughts. I've tried to forget about Nova acting weird on Halloween but I can't. She hasn't been acting weirdly since then, but I can't help but think about it every single fucking day. I don't want to hurt her the way I have before or the way her ex boyfriend did. I don't think she'd still be with me if I did hurt her though.

Still, I wonder if I'm overreacting or if something truly is wrong.

I turn to look down at her and she's entranced on her phone. Her eyes hang low though, so I know she's tired. "Hey," I say. It's now or never. I pause the film as her eyes flit up to find mine. "Yeah?" Her voice is soft. I hesitate for a second because I don't know if she'll have the same answer she did on the day of. "I know you said it was nothing, but what happened on Halloween? I know you and I know when you're lying to me, so don't try and play it off again," I say.

My heart beats a little faster as I wait for an answer. Her forehead crinkles a bit and she locks her phone setting it down. "You think I'm lying?" She props up on one of her elbows. I shrug, "It kind of seemed like it." She tilts her head at me, lips in a straight line. "I wasn't lying. Nothing happened. Not besides you getting a little too drunk which was fine. It was nothing I couldn't handle." She smiles. Fuck, I think I believe her.

Why would she lie? I've never been in a relationship before, I have to get used to this shit. I trust her, I do. She sits up and places a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back and she's smiling again when I pull back. "Sorry, I was just worried," I admit. She shakes her head, intertwining our fingers together. "It's okay. I get it, really." I nod and lift our hands up to kiss her knuckles. I lean down to kiss her forehead too. "I'll sleep in a bit, you go ahead though." She lays back down on the pillow, closing her eyes.

I shouldn't doubt her ever. I know she'd never lie to me.