Last Time.

Christian

I have a love hate relationship for early morning practices.

I love them because it's not scorching hot, and it means we don't have afternoon practices when it's scorching hot. I hate them because I've never been an early bird, but neither are any of my roommates. Except for Cgc who drives us every morning when there is morning practice.

Luckily, today was one of those days, so once I finished my somewhat successful conversation with Nova, I made my way to the boy's class and waited for them to get out. It was only a good fifteen minutes that I waited.

My conversation with Nova had gone smoother than I thought it would. I didn't expect this girl to fall at my feet at all. I knew no matter what she had said, she still had a vendetta against me. And no matter how much she's going to try and escape me, she won't be able to now that we have a class together.

"What do you have against seafood?" Rhys asks Cgc. It's only about eleven, but we were already hungry. Athletes eat a shit ton, especially Rhys. He's the smallest of all of us, but he never stops eating. Cgc turns his head slightly to look at the blonde in the backseat, "I'm allergic to seafood, asshat."

Rhys's mouth widens. "Since when?" We've been living together since sophomore year and have been best friends and teammates since freshman year. Every one of us knows Cgc is allergic to seafood. Which sucks for him since he's from Louisiana.

Rhys does always lives up to his dumb, blonde jock stereotype though. "I don't know, since I was born dumbass." Cgc retorts. I shake my head from disappointment in the passenger's seat. "Let's just get pizza." Xander says and finally, everyone comes to an agreement with that.

Once we get home, we all sit at the dining table — more like wooden picnic table — and start scarfing down pizza. I swallow the pizza in my mouth before setting it down. "Oh, I got a story for you, boys." I say and all their gazes fixate on me.

"Remember the Sigma party on Friday?" They all nod their heads in unison as they continue to eat. "I ran into an ex." I admit. Xander furrows his brows. I was with him at the party most of the time, and he had noticed I seemed off. I lied to him about it when we got home, and I think he just realized that.

Rhys cackles. "The whole female class of Oak Hill are your exes." I roll my eyes. Just because I've slept with people, doesn't mean I consider them my ex's. Novalee though, she's an ex. My only ex at that. Yup, I'm 21 and I've had one girlfriend my whole life.

"No, you idiot. This girl I actually dated in high school. I'm pretty sure she just transferred here because no way I went two years without noticing her." I swipe my tongue over my teeth, before taking another bite of my pizza. "Is she hot?" Xander says, raising his dark brows.

I tilt my head a bit, looking at him. "Smoking." I respond and he smirks. "Let's see the Insta, what's this girls name?" Cgc pulls out his phone and presses the Instagram app. I take the phone from him and type in her name. Her account pops up immediately, and I click on it.

I decide to let him look at it first, so I hand it back to him. Rhys and Xander come up behind him to get a look. I see his eyes widen as he quickly swallows the food in his mouth. "I know her!" Cgc says. I jerk my head back and my two best friends also look at him in confusion.

I get a slight burning sensation in my chest. Is it jealously? No. How does he know her then? If she had been going to Oak Hill all this time and I didn't know, I'm gonna be pissed. Especially because when Cgc says he knows a girl, it means he knows them.

He's a good-looking guy after all. He's tall, has some lean muscle on him, has dark hair and blue eyes that make women go crazy. Not to mention, he's the quarterback.