Act III Epilogue

Y/n's PoV

Its... It's been a rough month for me lately, I haven't found irelia.... I got Leona to help me look for her but not even with the help of the special forces we where able to find them.

I still remember Kayle's eyes staring at my soul... She knew it was not directly my fault since I had stopped being the Golden demon for a while and I'm really starting to breakdown... My habits stopped being the same, my sleep schedule is fucked up and I just eat once in the whole day because I'm busy looking for her....

I suspect that Evelynn has something to do and I haven't contacted her in a while.... I guess I'll have to ask her.

I picked up my phone and hesitated to dial.... God please I just... I need irelia with me again... I never noticed how attached I was with her until she wasn't here anymore... I just hope she's still alive...

I sighed and dialed Evelynn....

'...'

Evelynn: Hello?

Y/n: Hey Evelynn. It's me y/n.

Evelynn: To what do I owe the pleasure of this call? Handsome~

Y/n: *sigh* listen. I know you where the last one to talk with irelia. And I need to find her....

Evelynn: what an accusation, I can't recall talking to her.

Y/n: DON'T BULLSHIT ME!

I remained quiet some seconds... I've been very cranky and sad just because I can't be with her...

Y/n: Sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice... It's just been complicated for me....

Evelynn: I... It's understandable, I know a few things~ but we'll have to do a exchange~

Y/n: *sigh* what type of exchange are we talking about...

I'm too desperate... I just need to hold my precious blade again... I hope I don't need to crawl for HIS help...

Evelynn: I've been very lonely lately~ and I wouldn't mind going out to eat with a handsome man like you~

Y/n: Just a lunch invitation... Let me grab my appointment Schedule...

I walked towards my drawer and pulled out the book, I have a a play on a bar next Sunday and i have to do stuff around the city all week long... And I have one free Saturday.

Y/n: I'm afraid that this week the only empty day is in Saturday...

Evelynn: It's Monday isn't it? How about Saturday at 9?

Y/n: AM or Pm?

Evelynn: PM obviously~

Y/n: F..... Fine....but you'll have to tell me everything you know alright?

Evelynn: of course I will darling, after all I'm a Damsel of my word~

Y/n: *sigh* I'll... See you Saturday night... You pick the place and I'll just be there...

Evelynn: a pleasure doing business with you ~

I hanged up and growled.... I looked towards the table and saw the golden mask just sitting there....

Then a voice started to sound in my ears...

??? : HAHAHA! I'M ALL YOU HAVE LEFT!

Y/n: WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU?!

I got scared the living shit out of me again, I started looking everywhere looking for the one that had made the comment!

???: follow the chill down your spine!