Act III Chapter 7: Mixed Feelings

Mundo's PoV:

Mundo is so sorry he had to do this to y/n, Mundo has not the linking to the fact that all kda asked for Mundo to give y/n to diamond vip tickets... At first Mundo was veremy confused and obviously Mundo knew y/n wouldn't even accept the deal. Until Evelynn threatened to disband the whole k/da if y/n didn't accepted....

Mundo had to ask irelia what bands does y/n like so Mundo could also get him the tickets...

Flashback

Mundo entered the penthouse with a paper folder, there was a reunion planed with k/da... Seraphine had left the group because of the Attitudes k/da usually has...

Evelynn: So? Any news Mundo?

Mundo: OH Mundo has good news. Y/n accepted! But Mundo has a slight suspection about the two tickets.

Akali: what about it? He'll mostly bring his friend Elizabeth.

Mundo decided to limit himself by just shrugging. Mundo doesn't think this obsession is healthy anymore and this girls are crazy... They're willing to destroy piltover just because of y/n and that scares Mundo a lot....

Evelynn: he'll better not bring that slut that he has of a girlfriend. Because she's starting to get on my radar.

Kai'sa: Calm downnn eve! It's not much big of a deal if he decides to bring that "special one"

The last part was obviously sarcastic, Mundo thinks that even if Kai'sa is dating the young exploring she still likes and craves for y/n's touch....

Mundo: Mundo still doesn't get why you four are doing so much to regain what you wasted.

Akali: Excuse me?! We did not waste him!

Mundo: "aha" well Mundo needs to get going. Happy hour ends on 3 hours and Mundo wants to enjoy a meal

Mundo walked out of the penthouse so he could get to his favorite restaurant after all it was happy hour!

Flashback end

Evelyn's PoV

I'm sitting in the eating table while scrolling through my Instagram, those words y/n said while fucking with his girlfriend can't stop running on my head. That bitch isn't better than us, not by a light year...

Ahri: hey eve, whatchu doing?

Evelynn: trying to stalk y/n's Instagram. Apparently he blocked me so I had to create another account to see what's he up to.

Ahri: It's... Getting pretty unhealthy huh...

Evelynn: I know... But no matter how much men I've gotten layed with, I just can't get over him. I at the very least i want to see that he's doing good... But without that bitch he's dating.

Ahri: any ways the concert is tomorrow eve, I'm pretty sure we'll get to see him and then you can ask questions.

Evelynn: what about if I... Maybe just maybe if he brings that slut. Maybe I can get rid of her.

Ahri:WHAT? Eve no! You're going to hurt him even more!

She's right... I've been watching him lately along with akali... Even if she's technically dating Kayn I can tell she's gotten bored of his negligence, and the other night we saw them "fuck" she almost started to masturbate to the scene.... And I won't lie I was about to do the same too.

Now let's just hope that I can seduce y/n so he can get cutted off so finally my sweet darling can come back to his real mommy.

Next day...