Chapter 2 "interesting"

Chapter 2

(A/n: I'll timeskip a lot since its mostly the beginning and you would get bored of a y/n studying a lot)

bored of a y/n studying a lot)

A year and a half timeskip since last chapter....

Time has passed pretty quick, I've exchanged some correspondence with my mother since I don't have enough time to pay a visit. I've been developing what I belive is the best air purifier for Zaun... But I got rejected by all piltover and even Zaun... So I just scraped my own dream of making Zaun a better place to live. But my newest project is based in Dark Matter and in dark energy in total, only that I had to basically make a cover project. It's just a way to make clean energy faster, but the neat part is that I've finally found the way to create something similar to Dark matter which his a new element I call it Eternium. It's a weird like Solid but liquid in heat, it's very reactive to plasma and fire.

I grabbed a metal glove and heated a bug tray with the Eternium....

Y/n: Test number 34.

I dipped it and letted it rest some seconds... The pulled it right out. It looked like it absorbed the Eternium... I putted the glove on and moved my fingers. I took it of and hitted it with a hammer twice.

Y/n: Resistant to percussion Weapons, how about heat...

I grabbed a Blowtorch and tested if it could hold the heat but no.... Instead the liquid came off...

Y/n: GOD DAMMIT! IT'S THE 34TH TIME THIS FAILS THE TEST! I need to make ir fireproof some how.... I should take a break....

This year so far I've only made one girl that turned out to be my only friend, her name is Elizabeth. Her parents actually helped me finance my cover investigation. She speaks so loud some times, but it's nice having some people around sometimes. Progress day is just around the corner and I'm not quite sure if I should present anything this time.

Im normally home all the time, so it's just what I'm doing right now. This Eternium just bothers me and stresses me a shit ton. I decided to take a break and put everything away since everything is ilegal because apparently is against the rules. And this time i get it, its potencionally dangerous and new. i was pulled out of my thoughts with a knock on the front door, i walked to the door and opened it, to my surprise it was Elizabeth

Elizabeth: Hey there Y/n! anything new?

Y/n: not really, i could say the same for you Beth.

Elizabeth: Just my mom being a bitch again, can i come in?

Y/n: of course. Can i offer you something?

We walked towards the living room were she sat on the couch while i started looking through the cabinets on my kitchen, i have coffee and tea....

Elizabeth: a coffee would be nice...

Y/n: you're the boss.

I started making the coffee and everything.

Y/n: So, is Ms TriLock behaving like Bitch to you again?

Elizabeth: yeah, i seriously don't get what's her problem. All I do is making an effort to keep her happy and not be the disgrace for her... I just don't understand...

Y/n: well, she pays up for my investigations but that doesn't mean she can be rude to you. Maybe there's an external cause or maybe the high expectations that they have on you.

Elizabeth: maybe but tell me your secret! Why do you always do stuff that you know they'll disappoint people around you

Y/n: maybe its de fact that I grew up with no one having any expectation on me. Even now I think that no one expects good stuff from me. Growing up in Zaun wasn't that bad after all.