Act II Chapter 13: Together Alone

TV broadcast:

We have breaking news, this totally regular Thursday night is filled with tragedy. What I looked to be a experiment malfunctioned and exploted, paramedics, Fire fighters and police officers are or the area. Let's go with our Reporter in the zone.

Reporter: Good evening, as mentioned what it looked to be an experiment suddenly exploted, the rescue team is looking for injured people... But for now the total of injured or dead stay at 0, Back to the set.

Y/n's PoV:

Why do I fell something heavy on my back? I just remembered being knocked down and now I can even stand... I groaned in pain and noticed that I'm buried in Rubbles... I yelled and called for help....

After a while I heard what I hope was footsteps... I called for help again and lucky for me I heard a voice calling someone was here... After another while they finally got the Rubbles out of my back and the paramedics took me...

Paramedic: Do me a favor buddy and don't fall asleep, also are you feeling cold or?

Y/n: I'm feeling tired and cold... I don't think I'll survive...

Paramedic: of course you will man! Heads up buddy we're almost at the hospital!

They took me inside and I had to be put with oxygen while using that mask... There was blood on my hands and a bit on my head...

Shen: YOU again? Man why does something happen to you everytime.

Y/n: I'm going to die ain't I?

Shen: Not on my watch! You're going directly into surgery now!

One "successful" surgery later

Huh? I woke up and saw my father and my mother on both my side, only that my father had a tall lady next to her...

Y/n: Hey...

M/n: H-hey! Are you alright my spark?

Y/n: yeah... What did the doctor said...

F/n: *sigh* the doctors did all they could to.... The whole left wall fell on your back causing your spine to break... And in the process you damaged part of the spinal cord...

Y/n: OK... What are the side effects? What's wrong with me?...

F/n: the doctors said that... You won't be able to walk again... I'm sorry...

My whole world came down crashing down... What do they mean with that!? I tried to move my legs but I couldn't... I started tearing up.

F/n: I know it's a bad time and I really wanted this to be a happy moment but I would like you to meet my sentimental partner...

???: My name is Leona nice to meet you, I've heard great things about you...

Y/n: Leona? Like the radiant dawn?

Leona: Yes.

Y/n: I didn't know you where into nerds.

Then Leona slapped my dad's ass and in the process he just did a small scream, yes the nerd is dating the very same radiant dawn... Then I turned to my mom, she held my hand tightly...

M/n: what where you thinking!? WHAT WERE YOU EVEN MAKING?!

Y/n: I was making a tool with a hextech gem...

I totally lied... I can't tell them I made a bomb...

F/n: Young man you know that hextech Is highly off limits! How did you even get the gem!