Act II Chapter 12: Awkward.

Y/n's PoV:

Last nigh wasn't probably the best for me, at least the beginning, but what I did enjoy was being hugged and got named with pet names from all of them... It somehow feels nice to have someone around that cares a lot about you. I just woke up with akali on my side... Well I'm technically on the middle... You know I always wondered why their rooms had a king sizes bed but know I know why...

It's awkward to wake up next to 4 popstars next to you, but let's be honest, they look extra funny, specially Ahri and akali. I gently got out of the middle of the bed and decided to have my morning smoke...

While I was checking my email I saw the pass for the "stargaze convention" apparently this is the convention Viktor talked about, then I opened Elizabeth chat... She said that we'll see at 7pm at a bar, since the academy gives us December as a vacation month so we have plenty of time... Also I had a mail from the Council, they were asking for my presence at 8:50 am... Wich is in about a hour and a half.

I yawned and turned off my cigarette, time to make their breakfast and then I'll take a shower, I still have my left eye bruised to bad luck I guess.

After preparing their food I directed myself to the bathroom, the warm water came across my bruised face and it felt nice and refreshing.... I had some music playing because let's be honest we all like a bit of music while we shower.

When I was finally finished I walked back to my actual room and got dressed in my academy clothes, which are the ones I usually use when I have to go with the council.

It's 8:20 and they're still not awake? I'll just leave a note.

*Council called me, I'll be back in some hours :P*

I grabbed my keys and wallet so I could finally go out, the elevator down to the lobby was relatively chill...

Timeskip to y/n at the council

Im waiting outside the council doors so they can let me in, I'm not nervous... But I'm a bit intrigued about why did they call me so early.

Assistant: Mr l/n, come in the council is waiting.

Y/n: Thanks.

I entred the room and saw that it was all of them waiting for me, that gave me the creeps.

Heimerdinger: Good morning young man.

Y/n: Good morning to all of you distinguished council members. To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?

Mel medarda: What happened on your face young man?

Y/n: Nothing important actually....

Councilor Hoskel: did you receive the pass for the Stargaze Convention?

Y/n: I did, just this morning I ran through my emails and saw it. Although Im not sure why.

Heimerdinger: We noticed how much passion you putted down in the element Eternium and it's obvious focus on space, as an apology for making one of your best inventions go to waste we've decided that you should go represent the council along with Viktor.

Y/n: You really didnt have to repay anything, I got over it veery quickly.

Councilor Salo: it's amazing how a bar fight over some ladies made you forget one of your best works.

Y/n: Pardon me?

Councilor Medarda: It was all over the news yesterday night and today morning, what exactly happened there young man?

Y/n: So did you know atoms really never touch each other... So we've never touched something in theory since almost everything is made by atoms.... So no council members I didn't beat his ass because I didn't want to.