Act IV Chapter 5: It Happened To Be And It'll Happen To You.

Ezreal's PoV:

I'm laying down staring at the ceiling in my place, I'm starting to belive kai'sa only wanted me to forget about her ex.... There's just no emotional connection from her... I do love her for what she is but I don't think she even likes me...

Ezreal: *sigh* It's barely 8 am.... I should go out for a walk...

I stood up and got dressed like I normally do. I walked to my living room and felt empty again... Jeez maybe if I instead of dating kai'sa my life wouldn't be so lonely.... I wasted my chance with Lux Ugh....

I grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment...

Y/n's PoV:

I barely slept a wink after what I did to kayn, the news where talking about the same again. "The golden demon strikes again" "when will justice put behind bars that murderer" "insecurity on the streets show how Incompetent the police is"

Y/n: Buuuuullshit.

M y/n: Looks like you're famous.

Y/n: Not me, the Golden demon is.

M y/n: You speak as it was someone else that does that.

Y/n: Because it is. He talks inside my mind along with jinx sometimes and when he takes control my eyes shine differently.

The blue halo on my eyes only appears when he's on control, and normally it's just my purple eyes...

Y/n: it is 8:00 am now... I'll go out for a walk, I could use some stretching...

M y/n: you're not going to murder anyone?

Y/n: we don't strike when the sun is up. Kinda ruins the fun of inflicting fear on the streets.

I grabbed the keys and stood in front of the door.

Y/n: oh and don't try to play the hero, this streets are full of ungrateful people that will love to watch a hero die for them.

I opened the door and before closing it I looked back at him.

Y/n: And I like you enough for not to kill you and belive me I think both of us could pull a pretty good fight. So try not to prevent my murders because I highly doubt that the Golden demon will stop himself if you get on his way.

I closed the door and walked out, it's not exactly a good day since it's cloudy and cold... As I walked i couldn't help but to think, but I was quickly snapped out of it because my phone began to ring. I looked down and saw it was a hidden number... I hesitated and picked it up.

Y/n: you have reached y/n l/n to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?

???: don't trust on ahri or akali or evelynn... They know the truth and they won't tell you anything until they get what they want.... Be careful.

The voice sounded so familiar bur before I asked who it was the phone called was hanged up... They.. They know the truth? And if I want to get the truth I have to go on this stupid dates with them... Ugh guess I'll have to call ahri...

I dialed ahri and waited....

Ahri: Ahri l/n speaking how may I serve you today?

Y/n: First of all good morning ahri and second of all why are you using my last name as if it was yours?

Ahri: O-oh y/n! I can explain-

Y/n: I'd rather not hear it, I called to agree with the so called "date" you offered me in exchange of information of irelia.