Act IV Chapter 4: Morals Are For The Week

Kai'sa PoV:

Today's night was a total disaster, after I told ezreal we weren't going to make out he looked a bit disappointed... I think I made our relationship too physical... Does he even love me for what I am?

I had irelia's food on a plate so I could go feed her because ahri forgot to do that before going out so now I'm going down stair.

The elevator door opened and I entered the dark improvised dungeon.

Kai'sa: Hey....

Irelia did not respond like always...

Kai'sa: ahri forgot to feed you again didn't she?

Irelia just looked up to me with a very sad face, I took the cloth off her mouth and started feeding her.

Kai'sa: I'm really really sorry for what they're doing to you.... And im really sorry that I can't set you free....

Irelia: W-why not?

Kai'sa: Because that could get you killed... Even if I protected you it would not be very different...

Irelia: I just can't understand why you kidnapped me... You psychos!

Kai'sa: First of all Ouch. Then second of all you dated y/n, obviously triggering them since they're not over him...

Irelia: and what about you?! Have you gotten over him?!

Kai'sa: yes I belive i have, but sometimes even I miss that stupid laugh of his... He's not like ezreal... Not a single bit...

Y/n's PoV:

It's currently 1:30am and I decided to take a short nap before returning to the stage. During my sleep I found myself in a cosmos... So beautiful full of stars... And then a dragon-like thing came to me....

???: YOU are the one that has been messing with the cosmic magic aren't you?!

Y/n: I do not know what you're talking about.

???: Don't you dare take me as a fool mortal! you know perfectly what you've done!

Y/n: Listen, I've done many things lately and I belive you're going to have to be more specific about it.

??: YOU tempered with Magic! YOU BROKE THE THIN LINE THAT SEPARATED THIS UNIVERSE WITH UNIVERSE 404-12!

Y/n: sheesh. Well what can I do about it, after all I'm just a mortal and I belive you're "Aurelion Sol"

The dragon-like thing stared at me with dispite, something on the back of my head just told me his name like it was nothing or like if he was someone familiar.

Aurelion Sol: How in the brightest stars do you know my name?....

Y/n: so you are aurelion sol huh? So my guess was right? Now please can you return me back to the mortal realm? I need to preform.

Aurelion sol: You're not understanding the reason why you're here. You've developed a state of mind that only aspects can, and I cannot allow it.

Y/n: Listen I just grabbed a gem and thats it. No need to put a full scandal about it.

AS (Aurelion Sol): and what's more denigrating and horrendous is that you decide to use it for a personal Vendetta. Simply Sickening

And before I knew it I woke up from that strange dream. I saw my phone and saw I was just in time, I couldn't find my Jester masquerade I grabbed another one I had saved.