Act IV Chapter 8: Stride Of Luck

Y/n's PoV:

After showering with evelynn I got dressed inside the bathroom while she dryed herself with a towel, I pulled up my pants and exited the bathroom and closed the door behind me so evelynn could change.

I was arranging the tie when the other y/n came...

M y/n: So who's her? She looks familiar.

Y/n: she's evelynn from this universe I could hear you two trying to murder each other.

M y/n: and you're not mad at her for raping you while you showered?

Y/n: she did not fuck me in the shower alright. Which is still weird why she wanted to shower with me.

M y/n: she's in love with you, it's water clear.

Y/n: I know... But I want to find irelia first....

M y/n: so let's say we find irelia and she's alive in the best of the cases, what are you going to tell her? "oh my going back to my exes" dude that's fucked up.

Y/n: I'll be honest to you... I think she's dead but if it's fine with you today I'll see a friend of mine that also has something to do with hextech gems and maybe he can help me to invastigate your case... No need to help me with irelia anymore...

M y/n: listen I'm sure the people I last talked with are fine without me, but you're surrounded by extremely dangerous girls. And its of my concern that you're actually fine in the head.

Y/n: like I said man there's no need to worry about me, you know better than anyone that I can "take" care of myself.

He remained quiet for some seconds...

M y/n: fine but I will still investigate about your girlfriend do you have more information about names?

Y/n: Rogue, Agony's Embrace and Kitsune. Kitsune is a vastaya fox, Rogue looks like a fancy suited girl and Agony's embrace looks not human. I saw them the day of the concert.

M y/n: I see... Very well then have a nice day shortass

Y/n: you're just two inches taller don't be the big shit.

Then he just walked away and jumped out of the window... The fuck there's a door right there... Then I felt arms wrap around me as I sighed already knowing who it was...

Evelynn: Oh darling I'm so hungry~ what are we having for brunch? ~

Y/n: listen evelynn-

Evelynn: Call me Eve or darling. Or otherwise I'll add rounds to our next sexual activities.

Y/n: OK Eve. I have a brunch with Viktor... And I would really appreciate if you went home instead of tagging along..

Evelynn: too bad because I'm going with you~ now don't try to say otherwise....my prey~

She whispered in my ear totally shivering. This woman always finds a way to creep the shit of me. I sighed in defeat and scratched my eyebrows.

Y/n: Fine but if he says I have to talk to him privately you'll have leave for some minutes ok?!

Evelynn: obviously, now let's get going shall we?

We walked out of my apartment, when we started going downstairs from the complex she insisted on holding my hand... Her metal claws are very cold and according to her my body temperature is very warm... I again sat on the copilot seat on her porshe...

Evelynn: so where are we going darling?

Y/n: You know that cafeteria in front of the academy?