Chapter 1 "what The Hell Am I Seeing"

(A/n: hey! Your author here, just wanting to say thanks for waiting for an update, it's been like a month or maybe two. Who knows? Anyways had any of you watched arcane? I really like the series)

Y/n's PoV:

2 hours later from the talk he had

I'm currently sitting with my father in the bar were my mom works, we're on a table just the two of us. I had just a Soda while he had a drink.

F/n: Sooo y/n... What do you do for a living in a place like this?

Y/n: I work as a waiter in a restaurant down the block. And I could say the same, what do you do for a living up there?

F/n: I'm a professor in the university of piltover...

Y/n: What made you want me to study up there in that university?

F/n: 18 years ago when I left your mother I didn't know she was pregnant... And some months ago a received an envelope with a card from your mother... That's when she told me you were my kid... So I decided that if I couldn't help you then... I would help you now.

We remained silent for some minutes... We finished our drinks, I had already a brief case with some clothes and my notebooks as well as for some equipment...

F/n: Are you ready to leave?

Y/n: Yes... Im ready...

We stood up and walked out of the bar, I had already said goodbye to my mother... While we were walking he told me that he already had an apartment free for me to live in. And that tomorrow we will go to shop for new clothes for me... We entered the elevator that directs us to piltover...

F/n: I know you'll do great kid... No need to worry about anything.

Y/n: Yeah I'm just nervous... I've never been in piltover and it just worries me to be in a new place...

F/n: There's always a first time for everything kiddo. Now here we go.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, we walked out and the light of the sun hurted my eyes a bit... Most of the suburban district is dark so this is a whole new thing... Once my eyes got adjusted to the light I could see the whole architecture of the city...

F/n: Follow me, I'll take you to your apartment and then to the university to give you a tour.

We walked through the streets of this city... This looks so different from Zaun... I can't belive both piltover and Zaun were the same city a long time ago... We arrived at a building. My father gave me some keys and told me to follow him... After a short walk upstairs we reached the top floor. It's just a 4 level building.

F/n: Would you like to open the door for your brand new home?

Y/n: O-Of course.

I placed the keys on the lock and opened the door... It's very spacious and it already has furniture... Then my father gave me a pat on the back and also gave me a card... A debit card..

Y/n: What's this for?

F/n: I figured if I couldn't help you economically this past 18 years, I will help you now.

Y/n: no need for that! I could get a job or...

F/n: an inventor needs time to study and work, and if you get a job you won't be able to fully concentrate. I suggest you leave your briefcase here so we can continue with the tour.

We left the building and continued walking in the streets and im still fascinated by everything that this city has to offer.

15 minutes flew by just walking until we stopped in front of the school gates....